AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pawn Stars

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KristinKervz

Cam Model
Mar 9, 2011
Florida
kervyfans.com
Twitter Username
@KristinKervz
Tumblr Username
KristinKervz
Streamate Username
KristinKervz
Chaturbate Username
KristinKervz
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/466735/Kristin-Kervz/
Not usually my type of show, I'm more into documentaries, Law & Order SVU and nerdy stuff like that. But for some reason, I can't stop watching Pawn Stars lol. Makes me wanna dig through my house and see what I can find.

Jawbs and I made a drinking game out of it. Last time we played I got a mad hangover, though. :mrgreen:

On each item, the person whose turn it is guesses whether the buyer's price, or the seller's price will be accepted, or if there's no deal made. Loser drinks. If both people are wrong (the other player guesses, too, after player 1 takes his choice) then both people drink.

AmberCutie said:
Jawbs and I made a drinking game out of it. Last time we played I got a mad hangover, though. :mrgreen:

On each item, the person whose turn it is guesses whether the buyer's price, or the seller's price will be accepted, or if there's no deal made. Loser drinks. If both people are wrong (the other player guesses, too, after player 1 takes his choice) then both people drink.

Oh I'd get trashed playing that game!

I am in the same boat!! I LOVE THISSSSSSSSSSS SHOWWWWWWWWWWW! Before watching it I was like really? sounds kinda boring and weird. TOTALLY a great show. DO you watch Storage wars, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.