AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paxum to Paypal

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatcha talkin bout? I mean, this is a camming forum, and PayPal hates sexworkers, so... Once again, maybe not the best place for your query. But I am not sure I understand what you are looking for, so perhaps you can explain a bit more.

hi, nevertheless many sponsors pay by paypal and people have and use paypal.
what i am asking is if someone here is willing to exchange funds from paxum to paypal, i would pay some extra $ on top for the service.
i have paxum $ but i need paypal $ !

thanks

Right. But as sexworkers, we are disallowed from using their services. And so I would venture to guess that any PayPal accounts a hypothetical camgirl would have are personal accounts, attached to their real identities. So again, probably not likely that you will find what you are looking for here. No sexworker is going to use their personal PayPal to send you funds because that would reveal their identity. What you are asking requires a great deal of trust and risk.

True, many affiliate programs pay to PayPal. But this is not a forum geared toward affiliate marketing. As you have already been informed. Perhaps you'll get lucky and some random Good Samaritan member will be able to help you out (though once more, it's not an affiliate forum, so members probably aren't Paxum account holders...), but since you don't have much rapport here on the forum that seems unlikely as well.

Good luck.

Hi, can you show me the part in their TOS which forbidds such an exchange?

NX4rMXI.png

Thank you very much for your effort but i am not selling any sexually oriented material or service!
I am asking for exchange, not for selling goods or paying for goods!

They don't care. If they catch a whiff of you being involved in the adult industry, they'll close your account. It's happened to countless people.

That moment when you feel like you are monitoring a GFY thread again....

E-wallets, as a rule of thumb, are not designated for juggling with other e-wallets. They have two main purposes that i know of:
1. Consumer purposes, hence to secure a purchase etc. In that case you load personal funds for the purpose of a purchase. This is usually done by linking a credit card.
2. To collect payments from compatible sources, for instance when you are asked who you are freelancing online for, or with, an e-wallet does not qualify as an employer.

This is without getting into what some e-wallets employ towards payments that are originated in adult online entertainment. Given my experience, and that is with mainstream as well, you received an online freelance revenue? Great, now simply collect it offline in a Kosher and transparent way.

I hope this helps.

Uuuhhhh, do you mean withdraw money from your Paxum account to your Paypal account???????
no, from my paxum to your paxum and then from your paypal to my paypal - in exchange.
i will add some funds on top of it - for example, the exchange is $500, then i would pay $550 to your paxum from my paxum and in return you send me $500 from your paypal to my paypal - the $50 is for your help - i am not saying or assuming you'll do it but just as an example.
there are services that are doing such type of echanges and there is a guy on an another board but i can tell you, these people are soooooo hard to get to do and exchange, it is unbelievable, they must have a ton of work and no time to write back.

thanks

no, from my paxum to your paxum and then from your paypal to my paypal - in exchange.
i will add some funds on top of it - for example, the exchange is $500, then i would pay $550 to your paxum from my paxum and in return you send me $500 from your paypal to my paypal - the $50 is for your help - i am not saying or assuming you'll do it but just as an example.
there are services that are doing such type of echanges and there is a guy on an another board but i can tell you, these people are soooooo hard to get to do and exchange, it is unbelievable, they must have a ton of work and no time to write back.

thanks
This is a sure way to get banned on all fronts, no payment solution, processor, or e-wallet, are encouraging exchange activities. This is my experience with Vanilla mainstream by the way. Let the GFY forum be the GFY forum if you ask me.

This is a sure way to get banned on all fronts, no payment solution, processor, or e-wallet, are encouraging exchange activities. This is my experience with Vanilla mainstream by the way. Let the GFY forum be the GFY forum if you ask me.
Well, you are the expert in this case since you work/worked for Payoneer/FCP but if this would be the case then i am wondering why you or any Paxum representative have never posted a reply in such threads at GFY, i mean, i am not aware of any of such replies!
There is a thread of a guy who is offering his service for years, no reply from you or paxum in it but there are replies from paxum if someone asked for an echange between paxum and bitcoin.
However, i don't want to cause troubles for anyone, please consider this thread as closed.

Thanks

Really?? Come on, you have a wild fantasy!
Do you know that money exchange services require a license, and a repeating complete, and thorough compliance check up? Do you realize how many honest and hard working affiliates, models, and industry reps, are potentially hurt by this ostensibly harmless behavior?

Well, you are the expert in this case since you work/worked for Payoneer/FCP but if this would be the case then i am wondering why you or any Paxum representative have never posted a reply in such threads at GFY, i mean, i am not aware of any of such replies!
There is a thread of a guy who is offering his service for years, no reply from you or paxum in it but there are replies from paxum if someone asked for an echange between paxum and bitcoin.
However, i don't want to cause troubles for anyone, please consider this thread as closed.

Thanks
They don't reply to these threads because the folks who attempt this crappy online activity know they don't encourage it. Sooner or later, these users get limited or even banned.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JickyJuly
They don't reply to these threads because the folks who attempt this crappy online activity know they don't encourage it. Sooner or later, these users get limited or even banned.
I said earlier that i consider this thread as closed cause i don't want to cause harm to anyone and i don't want to argue with anybody here but you force me to reply again!
You talk about crappy transactions, i mean, it may be a crappy transaction and you may be worried about the accounts of each of the members of this forum, that is cool and i appreciate this BUT in fact, the company you work for is the one which is crappy, FCP forced me to go to the forum and ask for such a exchange.
My FCP/Paxum cards was bound to my paypal and i used to pay some of my bills by paypal, now i am not able to pay those bills cause i am able to transfer the money i have on my account!
I am not accusing you Dan, i am just saying that the company you work for is the reaon of a much bigger problem than a simple exchange.
However, it is disappointing to see that it is more important for you to discuss my exchange request thread in detail but you can't take 5 minutes of your precious time to reply all the other FCP threads at GFY.
On the other hand, i have sent you 2 mails during the last 2 weeks, since today i have not received a reply.
May be you are not working for them anymore, i don't mind anymore, that are just my 2 cents.
Now i am officially out and won't reply in this thread anymore.

Thanks

Reactions: SavannahMay
:)
I said earlier that i consider this thread as closed cause i don't want to cause harm to anyone and i don't want to argue with anybody here but you force me to reply again!
You talk about crappy transactions, i mean, it may be a crappy transaction and you may be worried about the accounts of each of the members of this forum, that is cool and i appreciate this BUT in fact, the company you work for is the one which is crappy, FCP forced me to go to the forum and ask for such a exchange.
My FCP/Paxum cards was bound to my paypal and i used to pay some of my bills by paypal, now i am not able to pay those bills cause i am able to transfer the money i have on my account!
I am not accusing you Dan, i am just saying that the company you work for is the reaon of a much bigger problem than a simple exchange.
However, it is disappointing to see that it is more important for you to discuss my exchange request thread in detail but you can't take 5 minutes of your precious time to reply all the other FCP threads at GFY.
On the other hand, i have sent you 2 mails during the last 2 weeks, since today i have not received a reply.
May be you are not working for them anymore, i don't mind anymore, that are just my 2 cents.
Now i am officially out and won't reply in this thread anymore.

Thanks

Honestly, I don’t think giving him shit, makes any of this less suspicious. People are cheesing on you, because this is clearly a scam. It helps if you don’t try to pull the shit! Just some standard advice. :)

Dude no. DO NOT USE PAYPAL. Even if it isn't tied to sexual expictic material, even though you produce it, you risk on getting your account closed and losing money. You are consider high risk and they don't want no part of it. It sucks, but it is what it is.

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/is-paypal-sex-negative/
https://www.engadget.com/2015/12/02/paypal-square-and-big-bankings-war-on-the-sex-industry/

I understand you are bitter at Dan because of FCP closing shop unexpectedly. But understand he can only do so much, since he is no longer an employee. So you and @SavannahMay need to chill it. Your gripe is with FCP, not him.

for example, the exchange is $500, then i would pay $550 to your paxum from my paxum and in return you send me $500 from your paypal to my paypal - the $50 is for your help

Ah, yes, the good ol' Nigerian Prince scam. No thanks.

Also wanted to add that OP no one is 'forcing' you to post here. You have complete control whether you choose to reply or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.