AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pay Stubs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessieWolfe

Cam Model
Dec 12, 2012
Mars
Twitter Username
@Jessiewolfexoxo
Streamate Username
Jessiewolfe
I wasn't sure where to post this, but I wanted to put it in a general area just in case a non-model member had an answer for me.

So yesterday I tried to buy a car. We had everything all set to go except they needed to see pay stubs. Well I don't get pay stubs from streamate, so I printed out some pay statements from streamate and the deposits it makes into payoneer to prove my income. The salesman said that that wouldn't be enough, and that they would actually need a real paystub to prove my income.

So I e-mailed streamate, and they dont offere legit paystubs since I am an individual contractor.

I was wondering if I would need to make them myself then? But I don't want to do anything that would be classified as fraud, and I feel like making my own paystubs would be for some reason lol. Also I was wondering if there was a program I could download to make my own paystubs?

Thanks! Jess!

Simple solution. If stream mate doesn't give them out then there's no way anyone can tell if you make one yourself. Create it. Find someone else's if you need inspiration. It's not lying if you put in the real amounts. And it gets you past their stupid requirements of needing to see a piece of paper.

I suggest doing a google image on pay stub, there's thousands you can almost use directly. Find one that suits your needs. Put in the name of the company as it shows in your bank deposit. If you've already told the people what you do for a living then feel free to put a streammate logo on it to make it look more official. Print it up good quality and tri-fold it so it looks like it has been in a business envelope. Oh, and then sit on it. Literally. Always make a fake document look like it's been laying around under pile of junk for awhile. A small coffee stain in the corner doesn't hurt either. Nothing raises suspicion like a fresh crisp print out of a document that would normally be tossed in a box and forgotten about.

Oh, and remember. Stuff like federal employer number...you should have real info on your 1099's or whatever you get for paying taxes. Put that real info on there so when they do credit check it matches. Don't lie about stuff even amounts. It all needs to match your other records. Truth is they already know a lot of the info or can find out with that check. They're just being dicks about wanting to see the paper.

Reactions: JessieWolfe
But Streamate does give pay stubs with checks...I have all of mine. They should be able to print something out for you, as I've heard of them doing this for someone else who asked. They printed out an income to date sheet and sent it I believe.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Kaeli_Day said:
But Streamate does give pay stubs with checks...I have all of mine. They should be able to print something out for you, as I've heard of them doing this for someone else who asked. They printed out an income to date sheet and sent it I believe.

They give me a pay statement saying how much i make per week but not pay stubs.

I am going to look around at different dealerships, I mean I showed them all of my money records and they didn't believe me o.o It had my name, amount paid and everything a pay stub would have except for the year to date info. I told them I could add it all up if they needed it so bad lol. They did my credit check, everything went through. But I couldn't get the car because they wouldn't accept how I was displaying my income.

When I gave the man my weekly income statements he took it over to his boss and I heard his boss say he doesn't believe the amount and that I would need to get pay stubs.
Like seriously, wtf.
I told them what I did, and gave them my earnings statements since they said I was approved for the loan, I just kinda feel a little betrayed by a bunch of dickheads. I had a down payment, I was approved for the loan. I don't get it.

I was just wondering also if anyone else who is self employed has run into a problem like this. I didn't know if it was standard to need pay stubs, even if they are made by me, or not. This is my first loan I was applying for, and my credit is fine since I have a credit card I have been using and paying off.

Start developing a relationship with a local bank or credit union. You said you're getting checks rather than direct deposit; physically go into the bank to make deposits. Talk to them. You've already said your credit was fine, so if you have a bank with people who know you, know your history, you're going to have an easier time getting a loan, and probably better rates than through a dealership. Essentially getting a loan comes down to trust; bankers are like anyone else, you're more likely to trust someone you know.

SweetJess_ said:
I actually get direct deposit to a payoneer card :-/ but i can access payment history on my streamate account.
I just thought of something. There's many small businesses who have to make their own pay stubs for their employees so they use a simple Excel template print them up. You can google that and get several pre-made. Since you have the payment history it shouldn't take you long to print out as many pay stubs as you need to go back. Hell, give 'em 6 months of pay stubs. Overwhelm the idiots! :lol:

Here's a basic google search on what you need.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pay...8#es_sm=93&espv=210&q=pay+stub+excel+download

SweetJess_ said:
I actually get direct deposit to a payoneer card :-/ but i can access payment history on my streamate account.

Have you specified that you're self employed? Self employed people wouldn't have pay stubs. And you ARE self employed.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Yea I told them that I was self employed, then they asked if my taxes were deducted out of my pay and I told them no and that I pay my taxes.

:woops:

I proved my income in every way I knew how.
But I am going to get a program to make pay stubs I guess. Id rather have them when I go to another dealership, rather than have to print out random stuff from streamate and payoneer to prove income.

SweetJess_ said:
Yea I told them that I was self employed, then they asked if my taxes were deducted out of my pay and I told them no and that I pay my taxes.

:woops:

I proved my income in every way I knew how.
But I am going to get a program to make pay stubs I guess. Id rather have them when I go to another dealership, rather than have to print out random stuff from streamate and payoneer to prove income.

Just my two cents but I wouldn't make fake paystubs. You're self employed and the next dealership might actually know what that means and that would be a big red flag of "not true".

Another option which they should have suggested is...

If your employer does not give pay stubs, then the car dealer ship can fax to your employer an employment verification form for him to complete and fax back that states the same information.

Not sure if streammate will do that though. :think:

JerryBoBerry said:
Another option which they should have suggested is...

If your employer does not give pay stubs, then the car dealer ship can fax to your employer an employment verification form for him to complete and fax back that states the same information.

Not sure if streammate will do that though. :think:

But since they're not an employer that wouldn't make sense anyway.

I'd really go to a different dealership because if they don't understand what self employed means and think you're lying about how much you make, I wouldn't feel like they'd be a good dealership to work with.

I agree with Steph, if they are treating you like a liar because they don't understand self-employment, I wouldn't want to give them my money.

Yeah definitely go to another dealership.

While they probably aren't doubting your incoming, they are probably weary about the source of that income. Making assumptions that the business is illegal or something.

Fuck them.

Go to another dealership that won't be stupid asshats and will take your money.

To be clear, you provided him with proof of your current earnings, probably for the last 60-90 days I'm guessing. Did you also provide him with last year income? If yes to the later than the problem may not lie with the dealership but more with the financial institution that they deal with, you could always borrow from your bank directly and buy it that way. Just my :twocents-02cents: (I've been dying to use that little bugger)

The guy is an idiot if he is asking a self-employed person for pay stubs. Or he may simply not want to deal with you. If you absolutely, positively want to take advantage of some deal the dealership is offering, you may want to explore financing the purchase through your bank. Of course, if low-cost financing is the main draw, their deal is no longer so good.

Reactions: LuckySmiles
Yeah, you're self employed. You don't have an employer, so you won't have paystubs.

Ask what you need to do to verify income when you're self employed. You many need to fill out an income and expenses worksheet.

I wouldn't make your own paystub because it won't show taxes being taken out, and you also don't want to look like you're trying to lie.

I'm seconding, thirding, and 10thing everything that's been said. Go somewhere else. Guy's an idiot and doesn't want to sell cars. You don't even need physical paperwork on your end at the dealership. They run your credit check and have your info and I'm assuming a down payment ready to go? (Some of those "no money down" promotions I think require more criteria for approval.)

Source: Me car shopping this past summer. They were kinda like yeah? Smirky like... but didn't ask me for things got approved for loans all that. Had no problem.

But My credit isn't what it used to be so I went to one of those "bad credit? no credit?" rip off dealers first to poke around because I had no confidence and they wanted like bill receipts, 20 references, dental records, etc. No.No. Bye. Rip off anyways.

Relevent side story: The first time I got bought a car at a dealership with a loan (no cosigner, nothing) when I didn't even have a job. I had a ton of money saved up at the time,and perfect credit but was between jobs. I made up a rational salary. :shhh: Put down my $1500 down and got it a loan at like 2.9%. Just had confidence. They didn't ask me for anything. They run your credit. That's enough.
It was also 2007 and pre-economy starting to fall apart in 08/loan cracking down all that jazz. So I don't know if that situation would have worked again for someone today but it could. I'm not saying to do this, I'm just saying as an example of how your place is acting nuts. You have nothing to hide considering you actually work regularly.

In conclusion! :p If you do have great credit and a good bank you likely can get the best rate on a loan that way and skip all the bullshit. They will need a lot of your info and your tax history, but if they approve you, you can just take that loan to any dealership and make them work for you. Be like "hey, I've got this loan for $15,000 (or whatever) whatcha got?" The cool part is if you find something a little over the loan its easier to negotiate because you can be like well I'm not going over the loan amountt budget blah blah blah.
Know though that the banks typically have stipulations if you're going used, usually it has to be less than 75K miles, and less than 5 years old. (currently 2008's and newer) etc.

Good luck. Get something slightly nicer at a better deal than you were at that place you deserve it! haha. :thumbleft:

This isn't the exact same situation, but my landlord gave me a bit of a rough time when I was applying for this apartment without being able to show pay stubs, even after letting her know I was self employed.
I just showed her the last few months of my direct deposits along with the 1099 that MFC sends for taxes. Even though it was from the previous year I guess it was enough proof that I wasn't bullshitting.

The only time I have ever been asked for pay stubs was when I was buying my house. In all the times I have bought a car I have never been asked for proof of income. I would go to another dealership. It almost sounds like this dealer is trying to do the financing themselves to try to save money.

Status
Not open for further replies.