AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment conversation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmethystGrey

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 26, 2016
PNW
Twitter Username
@amethystgrey
Tumblr Username
AmethystGrey
MFC Username
AmethystGrey
Streamate Username
AmethystGreyx
I've started offering Skype privates but I've noticed a lot of people asking for it have just been trying to jump the gun without payment. How do I get the conversation back to payment without sounding like a jerk?

Also what are some ways you guys accept payment outside of MFC/Streamate?

Reactions: Val Vega
Just be firm about it. If they don't like it, then they probably are not the kind of person you want to do privates with.

I like to use Plumfund. They only take a small cut and the payments happen daily if you so choose.

Reactions: Bobbie Madison
Don't give them your Skype name at all. Just let them know you'll add them once the tokens are in (or whatever payment). If they're serious, it would be in already. You don't sound like a jerk at all when you do that. You just sound like a smart girl
I haven't been giving out my Skype name unless payments been received. But I have been getting a lot of people trying to asking before any things been received.

I haven't been giving out my Skype name unless payments been received. But I have been getting a lot of people trying to asking before any things been received.
Yea. They would do that, "lemme fix my computer first and do a test run" kind of stuff lol. But yea it's not pushy to do that for pvts because they know what to expect when asking for it. But I know what you mean because I see some threads saying "don't always make the convo about money or you'll turn some guys off," if that's where you're getting at. I usually say words like, "make me do it," or "how you gonna get me to do that?" if they don't get that at first then I go straight to tokens lol.

This happens a lot, guys just get talking about what they want and forget about the payment. When I want to steer the conversation to payments I usually say something like, "So how long are you thinking?" or "how long would you like to play for?"
When they say 10 min or what ever then ya just hit them with the price :)

Reactions: EmiliaSong
I'm no expert, however a Skype engagement with a client without a platform to protect the model from chargebacks makes me uneasy. This is coming from the payment aspect, of course there are expert veteran models who can navigate all sorts of stormy waters, and I'm in no place to judge that.

Status
Not open for further replies.