AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2021
Spain
Chaturbate Username
rajeshkoo1
Hi,

I'm posting here because the Chaturbate Support team is just ignoring me. I've writing to them since 2 weeks without any reply.

I asked CB to cash-out my tokens into a Skrill account. I had not a Skrill acount so I received a Skrill email with the transfer details and a button for starting the registration process. Of course I registered with the same payment email. After 2 month I haven't the money yet. Skrill is asking me the transaction ID, so I'm asking CB that transaction ID but they aren't replying to my help request.

Maybe could @punker barbie help me finding the transaction ID for the Skrill payment?

Thanks a lot.

Hi @punker barbie ,

Thank you for your help. It is very frustrating being ignored by the CB support team.

I have replied to the support team. I've checked the transaction ID with Skrill and they told me that the payment was returned after 14 days because my Skrill account wasn't verified in time. I need help with this because CB is telling me that the payment is completed and Skrill is assuring that the payment was returned because my account wasn't verified. Couldn't it be easier for everyone that CB submit a support request to Skrill? There are many things I can't check because it's a problem concerning Skrill and CB, I can't do anything more. My Skrill account is verified now so it shouldn't have further issues.

Thanks you.

Upvote 0
Hi again @punker barbie ,

I've checked the Skrill's Terms of Use and the payment is returned within 14 days if the recipient account isn't activated in time:

iv) If your intended recipient is an individual and such individual does not have a Skrill USA account (any such individual, an “Unregistered Recipient”), we will provide the Unregistered Recipient with instructions to register and become a Member and activate a Skrill USA account in order to receive the funds. Until such requested payment is accepted by the Unregistered Recipient, the funds will remain unavailable to the sending Member unless and until the pending Transaction is successfully cancelled. If, within fourteen (14) days from the request for payment to be sent to an Unregistered Recipient, the Unregistered Recipient has not opened and activated an Account or otherwise joined the Skrill USA network, we will cancel the Transaction and the principal amount of the Transaction will be returned to the sending Member’s Account.

You can check it here: https://www.skrill.com/en-us/footer/terms-conditions/skrillaccounttermsofuse/

I think that it is CB who should reclaim the payment if it is not returned and resend it to me.

Cheers

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.