AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment missing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2023
Hi, maybe @punker barbie can help me, because i dont have any hopes. My chaturbate account name is annemaryyy. I did not receive my payment from 15-31 december. Chaturbate support sent me that ticket with payment, but i did not receive nothing. I contacted also cosmo, since i have payment account there, but they told me there is no attempt of payment on my account. I edited various times my payment info, bcs chaturbate support always tell me that, but there was nothing wrong. I requested daily payout, as support tell me, but everytime my money returned back. Last time was in 8 January, then i requested again daily payout... This time my money didnt return back, they are not in my cosmo account, chaturbate support don't answer anymore, and i do not know what its wrong and what should i do. I would be very grateful if you can help me

@punker barbie can you please help me up too? Requested a daily payout, received the email from Chaturbate saying that it was sent but the money is no where to be found. Cosmopayment said there is no payment from them or there would have been in my account already. Support doesn't answer and i am freaking out. Chaturbate acct name is naughtykiss22. Thank you

Upvote 0
onlyfanslimthugganc
@punker barbie can you please help me up too? Requested a daily payout, received the email from Chaturbate saying that it was sent but the money is no where to be found. Cosmopayment said there is no payment from them or there would have been in my account already. Support doesn't answer and i am freaking out. Chaturbate acct name is naughtykiss22. Thank you
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.

Upvote 0
Hi, maybe @punker barbie can help me, because i dont have any hopes. My chaturbate account name is annemaryyy. I did not receive my payment from 15-31 december. Chaturbate support sent me that ticket with payment, but i did not receive nothing. I contacted also cosmo, since i have payment account there, but they told me there is no attempt of payment on my account. I edited various times my payment info, bcs chaturbate support always tell me that, but there was nothing wrong. I requested daily payout, as support tell me, but everytime my money returned back. Last time was in 8 January, then i requested again daily payout... This time my money didnt return back, they are not in my cosmo account, chaturbate support don't answer anymore, and i do not know what its wrong and what should i do. I would be very grateful if you can help me
I haven’t been paid in over a month from CB sooo freakin frustrating since I’ve been contacting them for over 3weeks!! I THINK THEY F*ck new ppl over. They don’t value their models for shit, prolly a bunch fat money hungry fucks. I had been waiting for an email response for 2 weeks and now 2weeks later sent another one. really explains why these as*holes don’t have a phone number!

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
Can you please help me?
I'm from Bangladesh.
My username is- sweetpotato624159
I didn't get my wire payment yet IDK why? I asked CB support about it and they replied me that they already sent the wire to my account on 2nd February but it didn't came to my account, and still my bank account balance is empty.
CB support says that it should be arrives in 2-3days after the wire sent but now it's been 6days nothing comes to my account.

I informed this to my bank and they says that there is no dollar in my account amd it should be already in your account if CB sent your wire on 2md February. so if you think that CB sent your payment already then ask CB support for a bank slip or a statement as a proof so that we can trace the location or investigate what is wrong with you wire payment.

Please dear! It's a request, i really need your help. I really don't know what to do right now, I'm totally blank bcz it's a huge amount for me and this is my first payout, i was super excited but now I'm broke from inside. I mailed CB support but they are not that much responsive in this matter, they are saying that they will find out the matter after 13th February.
I Hope you can help me to get my wire payment.
Please dear help me.

Thank you
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
I hope you can help me @punker barbie
On February 2 They sent me the ticket for my check by usps, supposedly it should arrive on March 3 but to date it has not arrived, I send messages to the support but they do not tell me anything about it, Also day 2February 23 I converted more tokens, and they were still sent by USPS mail, how could I already believe my cosmo account, I canceled the sent check and they did it telling me that my funds would be in my balance Which is not, it appears in 0, also when it was requesting reports of my payments they ignore the first payment and only follow up on the second

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.