AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment says Paid but still not paid

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2021
stripchat.com
Twitter Username
@PandemicPrincss
Im Pandemic Princess first time poster,

My payment is way overdue and claimed to be paid. The fist time i got paid was the day after said day it would be there but its been 5 days and still claims it was paid and i have no pending transactions. I had 7,000 tokens and now i have 0. I contacted stripchat, no luck with automated messages. Im very displeased with the support stripchat has to offer and i feel concerncered because i domt know where MY MONEY IS. I am signed up with ach direct transfer.

Hello!

I am sorry to hear that your experience with our support team wasn't satisfying, so I'll try to provide you with the info.

If you are talking about a payout sent on Tuesday 6th July, you have nothing to worry about: ACH/Direct, EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA), and International Wire Transfers usually take 2-10 business days.

But if we are talking about another payment, please, PM me know your registration email, and I will try to provide as much information as possible about the previously made payment.

Upvote 0
Hello!

I am sorry to hear that your experience with our support team wasn't satisfying, so I'll try to provide you with the info.

If you are talking about a payout sent on Tuesday 6th July, you have nothing to worry about: ACH/Direct, EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA), and International Wire Transfers usually take 2-10 business days.

But if we are talking about another payment, please, PM me know your registration email, and I will try to provide as much information as possible about the previously made payment.
Hello! I was supposed to have received a payment that was issued on June 14th. I read up on the delays and waited, but still have not received payment. I have not been on cam since because of not receiving my first payment. I tried the customer service and it gives me the same automated messages repeatedly for months. Could you please help?

Attachments

• 2021-09-25.png
    2021-09-25.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 8
Upvote 0
I was supposed to be paid on the 7th usually takes a day to become available..haven't been paid..im worried..support took 3 days to reply...and all they said is that they will try there best to get my issue resolved...
Which doesn't help.....no number to call them....y is there no number for there employees...dome of us just can't miss a week of payment....I don't know
Whats doing On but I'm concerned...I don't know if I should keep working I don't want to do this for free...this is my only source of income. My bread and butter. ..I need answers

Upvote 0
Hello!

I am sorry that you experienced the delay with payment this week. I understand how important it is for a model to receive accurate information about payments and receive them on time.

I have already sent a request to the finance department on this topic. According to the official information, there should be no reason for worrying yet (since it can take up to 10 business days for the payout to appear on the account).

In any case, I am planning to return with additional updates on this matter on Monday.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.