AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payments withheld for w9

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2023
I was waiting on payouts and when they didn’t arrive on the 4th like they typically do for me, I checked my email, to see that support had sent an email on the 3rd saying my payments were being withheld because I needed to submit a w9. I submitted it on the 4th, and have heard nothing back from support about whether the form was accepted or when I should be getting paid. I do daily payouts and have three payments backed up before I saw that email. My chaturbate username is LoveCat89 and ulikebigbutts (the site is aware of both being me). The email said that as soon as the form was submitted my payments would be released, but nothing back yet. This isn’t making sense to me, because age verification takes like ten minutes. Could @punker barbie perhaps help me with this please?

I submitted mine on a Friday, it took about 7 days for them to release the payment. Don't stop broadcasting, though. Once it's accepted and entered into the records, you'll get full access to payouts restored.

Upvote 1
I submitted mine on a Friday, it took about 7 days for them to release the payment. Don't stop broadcasting, though. Once it's accepted and entered into the records, you'll get full access to payouts restored.
Thanks for the encouragement! I did take a couple days off because I was feeling a little dejected, but I have been broadcasting still. I do know I will get it eventually and I’ll probably feel rich the moment it happens, it’s just that chaturbate is my main money-making site, and I’m hoping not to be late on too many bills 😭😭

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.