AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Percentage Models in a Studio Typically Get

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, and I'm aware no one asked for it, is studios should be illegal. There. I said it.
i dont agree with , lots of girls are making money thanks to the studios, in poor countries like romania , etc Lots of girls from the villeage living with parents with no money cant do this alone, they go to a proffesional studio in big towns, providing them acomodation, salarry or comission, trainers, people to type for them becouse moslty cant speak english, and in the end of the month they got a sallary at least 3 times more then e regular one . some of them will leave and do it alone after some time, others still not but making a living.. They dont need to worry for nothing , acomodation, tehnical support, all perfect in each detail . I see this busness like hair sallons... u go work there and get paied 50% from ur work , the owner giving u the place to work in, all the things u need, paying taxes and u just go home with money . But i am talking only about proffesional studios and in Romania are a lot of legal and proffesional studious that invest millions in this busness. I have manny models frinds working in studious and doing great money even if half , guess in other countries is pretty dangerous at least here camming is legal , studious got companies hirring models, signing contracts, isnt like in jungle . I heard some big studious moslty use livejasmin, pay the models duo to their enrnings between 35% and 80%.. a model whos making over 10000$ a month is getting 80% her part ..this way models are pushing more hours to get more commision..

It breaks my heart every time I hear that someone gets railroaded by these guys. Fined for not answering a question fast enough or wearing the wrong outfit or not making enough goals that day? Nah. That's abuse and intimidation at the least.

Yeah. At the least they recruit women who need money and take full advantage. And there are those stories, which, I'm sure you've heard too, like women paying debts. Or teenage girls on drugs going on cam flying high, although that's so seriously illegal that I would think that any camsite would be sure to shut it down and cooperate fully with the authorities.

Yeah. At the least they recruit women who need money and take full advantage. And there are those stories, which, I'm sure you've heard too, like women paying debts. Or teenage girls on drugs going on cam flying high, although that's so seriously illegal that I would think that any camsite would be sure to shut it down and cooperate fully with the authorities.
Right! It's kind of like bad apples spoiling the whole barrel. I think cam sites should make studios enter into a different agreement than independent models agree to and have to submit oversight reports to make sure they are on the up and up.

I appreciate @anabeauty37 speaking up here as someone who lives in a country with a strong studio presence, and who knows women who works for studios. No offense but I think opinions about studios can sometimes get overrepresented in this forum by people who watched one documentary about them.

I used to have a very dim view of studios. I mean, I still do, but I understand better why they exist. When I first encountered that whole situation, I focused on the unfairness of letting someone take half, or more, of what you're earning when you're the one doing the work. I offered to help three models I know in Colombia who were interested in going independent from their studios do so. I offered to pay for their equipment, help them get set up with the software, and pay for their internet until they were able to afford it themselves. Of those three only two were able to take me up on it. One was in a living situation where she shared a three bedroom home with three adults and two children and it just wasn't possible to create a space for her to work. Internet and cell service to her home is also extremely spotty.

Of the other two, one is still independent and thriving. The other ended up returning to the studio because she found handling the tech, promotion, and paperwork such as taxes too overwhelming. She also found it very lonely.

In a country like Colombia, even with the studios getting their cut, it can still be very lucrative. One of the women paid for a semester of college with a month's worth of tips, and that's with the studio taking half, and she averages about 5 viewers at a time so she's not raking in tons of money.

I still think they're exploitative and scummy, but in a place like Colombia where female unemployment is a major issue, they're making cam modeling accessible to women who otherwise couldn't. A necessary evil I guess. But I totally agree that they should have more oversight. But I'm not going to hold my breath expecting cam sites to develop a social conscience about them, or local governments to start responsibly or compassionately enforcing regulations on sex work.

or local governments to start responsibly or compassionately enforcing regulations on sex work.
Oh god, I really hope not. If their "responsible" and "compassionate" would look anything like with FSSW (and I'm sure it would) models in studios would only be subjected to more exploitation and worse conditions, not better.

In my opinion only sites can make this better and safe for models working in studios .. Sites should allow only legal studios, when u register up to the site as a studio, you can get payments only on studio busness bank account or paxum busness wich is also registered as a company.. Legal studious are checked up, must hire girls with contract etc.. like this to manny unllegal studious getting paied with cosmo., paxum, bitcoin whatever . and some girls picking unleggal studio can be used and abused there .

Yes, studios offer women who don't have other options a chance to earn money in soft sex work w/o any front costs. We all know that. What is objectionable is the way that many (most?) of them do business.

Reactions: Vixxen81
i dont agree with , lots of girls are making money thanks to the studios, in poor countries like romania , etc Lots of girls from the villeage living with parents with no money cant do this alone, they go to a proffesional studio in big towns, providing them acomodation, salarry or comission, trainers, people to type for them becouse moslty cant speak english, and in the end of the month they got a sallary at least 3 times more then e regular one . some of them will leave and do it alone after some time, others still not but making a living.. They dont need to worry for nothing , acomodation, tehnical support, all perfect in each detail . I see this busness like hair sallons... u go work there and get paied 50% from ur work , the owner giving u the place to work in, all the things u need, paying taxes and u just go home with money . But i am talking only about proffesional studios and in Romania are a lot of legal and proffesional studious that invest millions in this busness. I have manny models frinds working in studious and doing great money even if half , guess in other countries is pretty dangerous at least here camming is legal , studious got companies hirring models, signing contracts, isnt like in jungle . I heard some big studious moslty use livejasmin, pay the models duo to their enrnings between 35% and 80%.. a model whos making over 10000$ a month is getting 80% her part ..this way models are pushing more hours to get more commision..

@anabeauty37 , you are a Romanian studio owner, correct? In your view, why do studios in SE Asia and Latin America have a reputation - probably deserved - for abuse and exploitation?

For example, why is a studio in Manila so horrible compared to a studio in Bucharest? Both recruit young women from mountain villages, and both countries have educated women who can't find professional jobs and single mothers.

@anabeauty37 , you are a Romanian studio owner, correct? In your view, why do studios in SE Asia and Latin America have a reputation - probably deserved - for abuse and exploitation?

For example, why is a studio in Manila so horrible compared to a studio in Bucharest? Both recruit young women from mountain villages, and both countries have educated women who can't find professional jobs and single mothers.
I really dont know how is working there but in Romania to have a legal studio is just a busness like others . You open company, hire accountant, pay taxes , health insurance for models, u make a place to work aproved by them where they can come and check anytime., is like any other job, the models sign daily that they been at work between this hours they got legal right for days off per y. , etc . thats why i really think only if sites will alow legal studios only this problems will be over . Here are also lots not legal studios and there u cant even complain i guess if anything happenig , working in not a legal studio usually means u also trying to avoid taxes so cant even go to colmplain. this days in my counry this is biggest industry and only few minutes reserch a model can find out wich studious they can trust .

Btw in Romania this busness is so strong that all over the town u can see billboards everywhere with studious hiring models .. and most famous slogan is .. My favorite walk is at ATM :haha: with a happy model holding a visa card :))

I understand not everyone is in a situation where broadcasting from their own homes is possible.

The studios on Chaturbate are insanely irritating. Every three seconds the model has to blurt out, "follow me here, here, here and here and you've got five minutes to make this goal happen or we're starting over," repeat ad nauseam. It's not sexy or appealing to me but I'm not a guy with my dick in my hand looking for a good time. I'm on the other side trying to provide a good time.

It's so fake and all about the tokens and then these guys have the nerve to come into my room while I'm trying to do things organically and accuse ME of being all about the tokens when I mention we have a goal to meet. *head desk*
Many of the studios that I have seen on CB have models who don't speak at all while they are camming. They tend to have models who are 18 and never show nipples or pussies.

Many of the studios that I have seen on CB have models who don't speak at all while they are camming. They tend to have models who are 18 and never show nipples or pussies.

It’s not a requirement for cam models to show nipples or pussy…unless the model is in Nude Chat mode on Cams (where they’re required to at least be topless). Models are free to not show nipples or pussy, and members are free to go elsewhere to see it.

I don't speak on cam for a list of reasons (technical and I hate repeating myself) but I show everything. If you are somehow insinuating these girls are underage I suggest you really look at the list of banned accounts on the Chaturbate tab here. And I am not a studio model.

Btw in Romania this busness is so strong that all over the town u can see billboards everywhere with studious hiring models .. and most famous slogan is .. My favorite walk is at ATM :haha: with a happy model holding a visa card :))
Wait just curious r Romanian girls allowed on cb? Just usually when going through European categories it's usually ladies from Russia and Ukraine.

• Funny!
Reactions: anabeauty37
Status
Not open for further replies.