AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanent banned/Age Verification/Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2022
@punker barbie hi good day i hope you can help me to fix my account because the chaturbate believe that my id is fake, falsified identity i hope you can help to resolve my issue that i dont have violations and i follow the rules in cb huhu my account name is emilywills19 i've been working in this account for three years and this is the work i have i didn't do something wrong they didn't even said what's my violation i hope you can help me to bring back my account i already provided my id's but they keep denying it i scanned my id's yet they don't believe me i hope you can help me because i'm living in the country that inflation is so rampant and i'm the only one who supporting my self and my needs i'm in my depth of despair after i know this i hope you can lend a hand to me that i can recover my account i'll do and i'll promise that i follow the rules and i will do everything just to recover my account

Attachments

• IMG_7575.jpg
    IMG_7575.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.