AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanently Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2022
Hi @punker barbie ,

My chaturbate username is Asianreddragon, im a former chaturbate model i would like to seek help regarding to my account permanently banned.
My Account's issue was "Stealing identity " that was said by the chaturbate support to me. However, i dont recognize their accusation,because i believe that i am using my own legal documents. I already received an email to them and i did actually reply to them and send them my appeal. I did sent my own legal documents too, i am willing to cooperate well and comply all my documents in what ever it needed. Please @Punkerbarbie help me with my existing violation in chaturbate.Please i need work i am the breadwinner of our family i need my account so much to be back.
Im going to write down my ticket number and username in chaturbate below, Thank so you much!

Ticket number:(18017338) Username Asianreddragon

Solution
My account Asianreddragon was banned with no specific reason.Tried emailing then and the only response was that am banned permanently from Chaturbate platform.All my tokens were there I cannot even access them.The ticket number is (18017338).I have been trying to get in touch with them to know as to why they banned my account to no avail.Please help me out
Hi @punker barbie ,

My chaturbate username is Asianreddragon, im a former chaturbate model i would like to seek help regarding to my account permanently banned.
My Account's issue was "Stealing identity " that was said by the chaturbate support to me. However, i dont recognize their accusation,because i believe that i am using my own legal documents. I already received an email to them and i did actually reply to them and send them my appeal. I did sent my own legal documents too, i am willing to cooperate well and comply all my documents in what ever it needed. Please @Punkerbarbie help me with my existing violation in chaturbate.Please i need work i am the breadwinner of our family i need my account so much to be back.
Im going to write down my ticket number and username in chaturbate below, Thank so you much!

Ticket number: (18017338) Username Asianreddragon

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie ,

Ticket number: (18017338) Username Asianreddragon

Upvote 0
My account Asianreddragon was banned with no specific reason.Tried emailing then and the only response was that am banned permanently from Chaturbate platform.All my tokens were there I cannot even access them.The ticket number is (18017338).I have been trying to get in touch with them to know as to why they banned my account to no avail.Please help me out

Upvote 0
Solution
YOU NEED TO STOP POSTING SO DAMN MUCH

Reactions: 420Randomguy
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.