AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

permanently banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2023
hello @punker barbie
im camming on chaturbate already for over than year. for this time i had never tried to violate site's rules. can't say that i'm a top model, but i had stabled profit, earning maybe not that much but more than enough for me.
few days ago i've found out that i was blocked. and not only my camming account - my studio account to that was connected to my documents (me and my friends used it for getting payouts bc we thought it would be comfy for us). it happened 31st october, day before period's ending. so i obviously havent got payout.
i would like to know will i ever get my payout - it's my first and most important question i have.
also would like to get answer why i was banned. because chaturbate's support havent answered me.

model's account name: kimmythemayday
studio's name: ballbusters6969

@punker barbie they answered me today and told that they think i provide a false identification what is not true. i can prove it any way i need to remove my ban can u please help me

Upvote 0
yes they have answered but there wasnt any word about payout @punker barbie
+ is it true that chaturbate not going to try and explore my -false- id? even if its not false and belongs to me, account's owner

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.