AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Personal Options-Model List Settings MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2015
I have a technical question. I have been a member on MFC for a while but still don't really understand the Model List Settings under Personal Options. For example, under the "show at top of model list" section you can check multiple boxes and I have friends, most popular rooms, and Top Miss MFC checked. There's also another section that asks "how do you want your models ordered?' Right now I have it on Random for a change but I usually have it on Camscore. So right now I have 4 different ways of ordering checked. I just don't know what this means. Which group is shown at the top of the list and how are they ordered overall? What settings do you guys use? Thanks.

for simplicity I have :
Show at top of the model list:
Friends
Models you may like

Sort models by:
Alphabetically

The list is ordered by whatever you set under "sort models by" except that anyone that meets the checked criteria under "Show at the top of the model list" comes first, in order by which of those criteria they meet.

If you're e.g. ordered by CamScore with "Friends" and "Models you may like" checked (I think this is the default) then your friends will come first, ordered by CamScore within that list, followed by models you may like that are not also your friends, also ordered by CamScore, then everyone else, also ordered by CamScore.

In your case you're ordered by Random with Friends, Most Popular Rooms and Top Miss MFC checked, so you'll see your friends first in random order, followed by the 10 (configurable) most popular rooms that are not your friends in random order, followed by the 100 (configurable) top miss mfc rooms that are not your friends and also not most popular, followed by everyone else in random order.

I usually have only "Friends" checked as "show at the top" and order by either Number of People or Random.

Status
Not open for further replies.