AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PervOutPay

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Addison_Moon

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 17, 2017
What do you guys think about pervoutpay? Is it reliable? Is there something else you would suggest besides that in the US?

It's reliable and created by sex workers, for sex workers. It doubles as a store and a payment processor, which is pretty awesome.

Another option is ShopMaxxModels, also sex-worker-run. I don't use it personally so I don't know a ton about it, but I know you can use it to sell panties, socks, etc. I'm not sure if it can be used as a straight-up payment processor.

I've been using pervoutpay for over 7 months. Always get paid on time and has the highest percentage in the industry at 90 percent. Support is awesome and I've never had an issue.

Alrighty, silly question time: When signing up and it asks for First and Last name- performer name, or "Who is this deposit going to?" legal name?

I just spent some money on them and accidentally paid twice as I was multitasking and out and of it. They not only emailed me notifying that I might have made an error, they no questions asked cancelled the second mistake payment.

Pretty cool of them, very few companies would have gone out of their way to email me asking for confirmation. To me this is lends credence to them being trustworthy on the customer side as well.

Alrighty, silly question time: When signing up and it asks for First and Last name- performer name, or "Who is this deposit going to?" legal name?

First and last = legal name. There's another spot for your performer name, I forgot what they call it.

Reactions: IndySolo
First and last = legal name. There's another spot for your performer name, I forgot what they call it.

Sweet beans. That's what I thought, but I didn't want anything potentially popping up screaming my legalities to the world THAT easily. Thank you! :D

I'll chime in with the other happy PervOutPay users - LOVE them. I'm Canadian (incase any fellow Canucks or others outside US looking into them find this thread) and they were able to set-up payments directly to Payoneer to accommodate me.

Every purchase that has been made to my account has been paid out to me within exactly 9-10 days every time without any issue whatsoever. :joyful:

Can anyone give me any info on how long it took you to get approved? The sign up process was a little glitchy for me. Thanks!

Can anyone give me any info on how long it took you to get approved? The sign up process was a little glitchy for me. Thanks!

I don't remember, but not long at all. You could try emailing Terry, or using one of his other listed forms of contact. He's the Co-owner and very helpful.

terry@pervout.com
Cell: 813-944-9442
Twitter: @terry_pervout

Weird. I emailed them and since payoneer changed to "First Choice Pay" they said they cannot approve any non-US accounts. They're waiting for payoneer to approve them I guess.

So anyone outside the US having delays getting approved that could be why o_O

Weird. I emailed them and since payoneer changed to "First Choice Pay" they said they cannot approve any non-US accounts. They're waiting for payoneer to approve them I guess.

So anyone outside the US having delays getting approved that could be why o_O
Yeaaah, and anyone who had a previously approved account that used payoneer is currently closed. Sooo if anyones in that boat thats why your account is suspended. Boo.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Booty_4U
Yeaaah, and anyone who had a previously approved account that used payoneer is currently closed. Sooo if anyones in that boat thats why your account is suspended. Boo.
Saddest news I got all day! Hopefully they are able to find an alternative. ;___;

I just got approved for a pervout pay account, but the billing option for direct deposit requires a monthly subscription?? I was not aware of this at all--not heard mention of it. $30/month doesn't seem bad, but since I have to direct all my own traffic, and I have a lot of difficulty doing that sort of thing, I'm concerned that it wouldn't be worth it? Can I wait until I have sufficient funds before choosing a payout, or will I be unable to receive orders until I choose to get a "premium" account?

I just got approved for a pervout pay account, but the billing option for direct deposit requires a monthly subscription?? I was not aware of this at all--not heard mention of it. $30/month doesn't seem bad, but since I have to direct all my own traffic, and I have a lot of difficulty doing that sort of thing, I'm concerned that it wouldn't be worth it? Can I wait until I have sufficient funds before choosing a payout, or will I be unable to receive orders until I choose to get a "premium" account?

Where did you read about having to pay a monthly subscription?

Where did you read about having to pay a monthly subscription?
Okay, this is really weird, I can no longer see it. It was the first thing that came up once I entered my bank information through the bill thing for direct deposits, but now it's gone? I found the page through my history, but otherwise no longer see it. It was discussing sending invoices and receiving payment, and the "free" version only allowed one invoice for one customer, there's also an "upgrade" option on the left-hand menu at the bottom, but this lists it at $19/month; I didn't know if Pervoutpay was set up to send those invoices.

So, to clarify, there's no need for a subscription then?

I attached a screenshot what I saw after inputing bank info:
Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 2.26.42 AM.png

@Lilypancakes i didn't see that at all when I signed up. But you'll only be using the Bill.com account for pervout right? Because then you wouldn't need a premium account, since it would only be one customer.

@Lilypancakes i didn't see that at all when I signed up. But you'll only be using the Bill.com account for pervout right? Because then you wouldn't need a premium account, since it would only be one customer.
You know that makes a lot of sense, I didn't consider pervout to be the one customer! Thanks for pointing that out, so relieving!

You know that makes a lot of sense, I didn't consider pervout to be the one customer! Thanks for pointing that out, so relieving!

Bill. com has different account options. From my understanding, you can just use a free Bill. com account to get paid (even from multiple places). If you were a business that wanted to pay people using Bill. com, you would probably need to pay a monthly fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.