AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Petition link in profile?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 20, 2012
I have read through the rules for a bit now and I can't see anything directly against having a link to a petition for something in ones profile.. but does anyone know if this is allowed?

Like a international petition for animal rights.. I'm wondering if it falls under advertisement or "chain letter"

Why merge the two? Just seems silly.
I'm not sure what this means, do you mean why put a petition into a CB profile? I would assume because it's a place you have some kind of reach, someone just asked me if I knew if it was against the rules and I said I'd try ask here (and yes I would give her the site but she did not seem interested in the forums at this point)

Upvote 0
I'm not sure what this means, do you mean why put a petition into a CB profile? I would assume because it's a place you have some kind of reach, someone just asked me if I knew if it was against the rules and I said I'd try ask here (and yes I would give her the site but she did not seem interested in the forums at this point)
I think that's better for social media. The only animals these guys are interested in are her personal kitty and her ass if you know what I mean and I think you do. ;)

It's great she loves animals, it's great she wants to help in some way, if it's to a local organization that's a terrible idea and if it's to PETA or some other organization it could be divisive.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
I think that's better for social media. The only animals these guys are interested in are her personal kitty and her ass if you know what I mean and I think you do. ;)

It's great she loves animals, it's great she wants to help in some way, if it's to a local organization that's a terrible idea and if it's to PETA or some other organization it could be divisive.
xD it was actually my first question to her, that she had made damn sure her own name is not on the list then and that it could not be used to get information on HER..

and yes PETA etc would be very divisive, I had not thought about THAT approach at all actually, so very good point :) My personal suggestion to her was also to put it as part of her instagram and then link to her Instagram (or other social media) from her profile if anything, that way you're also sure it's within the rules :D

it DID make me slightly curious myself how the rules are however.. also for what is considered a chain letter or advertisement :D

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
xD it was actually my first question to her, that she had made damn sure her own name is not on the list then and that it could not be used to get information on HER..

and yes PETA etc would be very divisive, I had not thought about THAT approach at all actually, so very good point :) My personal suggestion to her was also to put it as part of her instagram and then link to her Instagram (or other social media) from her profile if anything, that way you're also sure it's within the rules :D

it DID make me slightly curious myself how the rules are however.. also for what is considered a chain letter or advertisement :D
Well let's look at legal definitions:

Chain letter: a letter sent to several persons with a request that each send copies of the letter to an equal number of persons.

Advertisement: Advertising is the act or practice of attracting public notice and attention. It includes all forms of public announcement that are intended to aid directly or indirectly in the furtherance or promulgation of an idea, or in directing attention to a business, commodity, service or entertainment.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0