AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Phone sex?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2019
Good Evening,
I have a few questions...I'm active in the kink community but, I don't have an Instagram or Twitter account because I'm just not that into social media ...
I have a lot on interest in me doing Femme Dom, how can I get started doing a phone or text related clientele. I was given a website but, to get accepted as a model you have to have a social media presence...and suggestions?

It sounds like you're talking about SextPanther. Getting approved with them with little to no following is difficult. You can sometimes make it work by using a referral code, but not always. If you have no following, try Niteflirt. They're primarily for phone, but you can also list phone with cam (via Skype, discord, etc) and they have a web-based chat service.

When it comes to being recognized, I always tell people, face isn't necessary to be recognized: the only person who's recognized me so far was a coworker from a job several years back - he was in my MFC room and recognized my ass from 5+ years prior. My hair was a different color, I'd had a breast reduction, and I had never worn makeup to work, but my ass is my biggest selling point for a reason, and that reason meant that someone recognized it.

Status
Not open for further replies.