AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

piracy and banners do the watermarks actually protect?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2012
Hey girlies new to mfc here and concerned about piracy have notices some girls have banners on there webcams stating property of mfc's but does that actually stop the piracy? and if it does how do I get one of those banners Im on mac using the 2nd option to cam thanks in advance ladies :)

DelilahLiesXXX said:
does that actually stop the piracy?)

I'm not a model(I have a penis) but I would say no. It will however deter certain paying customers from wanting to get private shows from you or "hang out" in your room.

People put a watermark on their feed because there are people who will upload your video places. The thinking is that if you get uploaded somewhere, at least you get some advertising for it because people will see your name and know where to find you online.

DelilahLiesXXX said:
Hey girlies new to mfc here and concerned about piracy have notices some girls have banners on there webcams stating property of mfc's but does that actually stop the piracy? and if it does how do I get one of those banners Im on mac using the 2nd option to cam thanks in advance ladies :)

If you do not put it in a super annoying place the person recording may just cut it out, but if it is to noticeable you will chase paying customers away. The banner really ruins the mood when they are obvious. I personally hate when models have a crawling news feed on screen.

wi5Zv.jpg

f1pjo.jpg

I've heard of a few instances where the watermark was cut off the video feed before it was shared.

so, although i don't totally like the way it looks, i stick mine a little ways in, so that if they were to try cutting it off, they'd have to cut off about a third of the image.

just a note. ~

Status
Not open for further replies.