AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Places To Go And See

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

apoe_lacks

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 10, 2011
As many of you know im going to spend the next couple of years traveling around. I would like ideas for things that I should see. Im looking for suguestions outside of the obvious. Im going to do most of the well know locations, but i want ones that are not as well known as others. I figure there people on here from all over the US and the world. I am going to do The US 1st but I would like Sugestions for the rest of the world aas well.

Please be specific on your sugestions.

Thanks, Apoe

Barcelona, the Sagradia Familia is really worth taking in but the whole city is very beautiful. Have to be a bit careful of a night as the local pikeys like to relieve unwary tourists of their cash but that's true of almost anywhere...

Dubai is a very cool place but to enjoy fully you need to spunk a bit of cash. You can have high tea in the Burj Al Arab for about £100. Me and the girl I was with had a really lovely afternoon there.
There's also the Burj Al Kalifa worlds tallest building.
Highlight for me was the Palm island, the water park there was awesome.

I liked Singapore but other than the zoo, which is very good, there's nothing specific about it that was good, it's also quite expensive there.

Kuala Lumpar and Bangkok are very similar in that they are 3rd world with 1st world elements. You can see super opulence round the block from people living in squalor. Sounds crappy but I enjoyed emmersing myself in the cultural differences in both cities and the soup you get on the streets in Bangkok is wicked. Also, dirt cheap counterfeit goods :)

Ibiza is often overlooked because its regarded as just a party island. It's not, there's loads to do besides. But the clubs there are very special. It's a really nice place for a beach holiday.

I could go on and on, I got to go to so many places with the Navy.

Anywhere you can find a kinetic sculpture race going on is a win for sure!

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/weird/Kinetic_Sculpture_Race_is_Weirdness_on_Wheels.html
http://www.popularmechanics.com/tec...meets-daytona-in-californias-crazy-gonzo-race

Race locations

Kinetic sculpture races are held in many locations:
Humboldt County, California hosts the annual World Grand Championship the last weekend of May. It spans 42 miles over 3 days.[4]
Baltimore, Maryland - the East Coast Championship sponsored by the American Visionary Art Museum covers 15 miles through downtown Baltimore and the harbor.[5]
Port Townsend, Washington[6]
Corvallis, Oregon - as part of their "da Vinci Days" Festival[7]
Ventura, California - benefits the Turning Point Foundation[8]
Clearlake, California - part of town's 4th of July Celebration, sponsored by the Clearlake Chamber of Commerce[9]
Klamath Falls, Oregon[10]
Prescott Valley, Arizona[11]
Geraldton, Western Australia[12]
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania hosts a kinetic sculpture derby as part of the Trenton Avenue arts festival in the neighborhood of Kensington, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.[13]
There are other kinetic challenges, derbies and so on which follow some of the rules and traditions of kinetic sculpture racing, but are not an official part of it.[13]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_sculpture_race

There are also a ton of videos up on youtube. You may even see me somewhere within the chaos...
IwUOZ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.