AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Playlists

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivyspencer

Cam Model
Apr 18, 2019
England, United Kingdom
www.manyvids.com
Twitter Username
@IvySpencer20
Chaturbate Username
Ivy_spencer
Hi everyone :),

I was wondering if anyone could give me new ideas for my playlists while on cam, recently mine have been getting really stale and I'm sick of hearing the same stuff over and over. I'm looking to add some variety and change it up a bit. I'll try anything, especially more obscure, really chilled or instrumental music! At the minute I have a lot of 70's and 80's rock, lots of uk chart music and some gems I found in the US charts.

Any suggestions would really be appreciated :) or if you wouldn't mind sharing what you like I'll try it out.

Thank you xx

I usually go with synthwave, Mitch Murder especially. It has that 80s vibe that I love, but it's really relaxing at the same time

Whenever I get bored with my music or just want something different I go to Spotify and type in the search bar whatever "mood" I am looking for: example "chill out". Then I scroll down to the playlist section and search through that until either a cover photo stands out, or the name of the playlist intrigues or I just look thru the songs on them and see what looks good!
I have discovered so much new music this way!

In my free time I also listen to random playlists and "favorite" whatever songs I like and then later on I can make my own playlists out of them.

Reactions: helenavixen
Whenever I get bored with my music or just want something different I go to Spotify and type in the search bar whatever "mood" I am looking for: example "chill out". Then I scroll down to the playlist section and search through that until either a cover photo stands out, or the name of the playlist intrigues or I just look thru the songs on them and see what looks good!
I have discovered so much new music this way!

In my free time I also listen to random playlists and "favorite" whatever songs I like and then later on I can make my own playlists out of them.

Thank you! That’s a great idea, I subscribe to iTunes but I’ve been considering Spotify for a while now. iTunes don’t update their playlists a lot :(. But thank you lovely! I’ll get on this

I use Google Play for music, and I've always found it good for at picking songs for me while on cam. I usually just think of a song, tell google to play that, and it will create an endless playlist that fits the theme of the original song I told google to play.

Reactions: mira_leo
I use Google Play for music, and I've always found it good for at picking songs for me while on cam. I usually just think of a song, tell google to play that, and it will create an endless playlist that fits the theme of the original song I told google to play.
Thank you! I think I’ve been living in the dark ages with music streaming. That sounds fab, I’ll look into this too :)

Music is not really for me when I'm camming, it's too much distraction. Instead I listen to sounds of nature like rain, fire, waterfalls, birds... because if I talk to somebody and if one song I like starts to play, I might be less attentive to what he says.

@BritneyB thank you for the link! I just got done listening to some of these, I love Alina Baraz, I had never heard of her. And I needed someone to remind me that Massive Attack still exist! 😅. thank you so much!

@Capryce When I first started on Chaturbate, for the first few weeks I was the same, I didn't have any music in my broadcast. I guess I felt like I couldn't focus on what was going on and like you say, wanted my full attention on viewers. Sadly I moved house and now there's soooo much background noise from neighbours dogs and delivery vans I had no option. I never thought about nature sounds though, for sure going to try this. Plus it might make me feel more zen 😁. Thank you :)

Reactions: Capryce
@BritneyB thank you for the link! I just got done listening to some of these, I love Alina Baraz, I had never heard of her. And I needed someone to remind me that Massive Attack still exist! 😅. thank you so much!

@Capryce When I first started on Chaturbate, for the first few weeks I was the same, I didn't have any music in my broadcast. I guess I felt like I couldn't focus on what was going on and like you say, wanted my full attention on viewers. Sadly I moved house and now there's soooo much background noise from neighbours dogs and delivery vans I had no option. I never thought about nature sounds though, for sure going to try this. Plus it might make me feel more zen 😁. Thank you :)

Have you tried playing around with sound settings in OBS to reduce background noise?

Status
Not open for further replies.