AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help. Age verification issue during private show.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2022
Hello. Request 19687973. I'm CB model with a nickname on site Queenofnature82. I verified my age on account and worked on it and everything was great till that I was in private show, and during it the stream has been closed and site showed me message that I need to verify my account and send documents again. I sent. It declined saying that this person is already age verified. But I'm sure there wasn't any other persons appear. The only one who was in my home during all the time I worked on CB from the very first day is my boyfriend. So I thought maybe he appeared occasionally at cam for a second someday, in which I doubt, but whatever. I sent his documents and now he's verified on my account to prevent this. But it also didn't worked and the site is keeping showing me note that I'm not age verified and I'm unable to get my money, unable to stream. I'm 100% sure that there can't be anyone other who appeared. That's just didn't happened as there wasnt anyone at my house. So I don't know what else to do.
I work exclusively only on Chaturbate. And it's my only way to earn money. I love that site above all others and I have amazing members there wich are probably missing me rn as I contacted support immediately but still didn't have any answer. Please help me and verify my acc and let me be able to stream again. it really means for me everything. Please. Thank you @punker barbie .

Support (Chaturbate)
May 28, 2022, 12:00 EDT
Your account has been flagged due to an unverified independent broadcaster who appeared on 05/26/2022 on your cam. Because of this, your age verification has been temporarily removed. Once an independent broadcaster appears on cam who is not age verified the only way to restore age verification to that account is to have the person who appeared on cam upload their IDs for age verification to http://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification.

Please let us know once you have uploaded this ID so that we are able to assist you further. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with this policy.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team
Thats what suppors wrote back to me, but I repeat, there can't be any else person at camera but me and my bf, both of us are verified. Please verify my account. This means to me a lot. @punker barbie thanks for help.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.