AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please Help, am I being used by a cam girl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you're probably right , but why give me her home address, cell number etc if this was a scam surely thats risky?
If it is in another country then the risk would be minimal plus chance of it being checked out being low it could easily be a fake address.

I do, yes. I just found it to be redundant.
But I will make sure that I do every time no questions asked.
Thank you it really is SO much easier to follow.

in a similar situation where someone who is in a position to give advice but acts negligently when they give it they can be sued...not that anyone is actually going to sue you in this situation lol
My mistake for treating you guys like professionals...
Entitlement and rudeness just makes me think you’re getting treatment you deserve.
Takes serious mental gymnastics to think anyone owes you anything especially for free. Then to think it’s worthy of suing them. I just can’t stop laughing. You deserve to be scammed but I do feel sorry for your kid.

Entitlement and rudeness just makes me think you’re getting treatment you deserve.
Takes serious mental gymnastics to think anyone owes you anything especially for free. Then to think it’s worthy of suing them. I just can’t stop laughing. You deserve to be scammed but I do feel sorry for your kid.

Not sure where I said I was entitled or being rude, I was just expecting some decency without judgement.

Not all the responses here have been rude but it seems like a lot of people were just looking for an excuse to lash out. Honestly this is the only forum I've sought advice on where I've been abused.

Nothing has happened with this cam girl beyond the telephone conversations and privates, I haven't even told her the words "I love you" or think we are a couple, I am just conflicted.

And no I didn't lose my wife because of a divorce like someone on here has just assumed, assuming seems to be a common theme in this group...

Sometimes when people have had fucked up lives that 2% chance is something you can cling on to..

Anyway I am going to follow my gut and cool it off with her and slowly disappear... I would rather not risk being hurt..

Apologies if I offended anyone it was not my intention when I posted here...

Not sure where I said I was entitled or being rude, I was just expecting some decency without judgement.

Not all the responses here have been rude but it seems like a lot of people were just looking for an excuse to lash out. Honestly this is the only forum I've sought advice on where I've been abused.

Nothing has happened with this cam girl beyond the telephone conversations and privates, I haven't even told her the words "I love you" or think we are a couple, I am just conflicted.

And no I didn't lose my wife because of a divorce like someone on here has just assumed, assuming seems to be a common theme in this group...

Sometimes when people have had fucked up lives that 2% chance is something you can cling on to..

Anyway I am going to follow my gut and cool it off with her and slowly disappear... I would rather not risk being hurt..

What is wrong with you that you keep coming back for more "abuse"? You really must thoroughly hate yourself.

ETA; Gaslight, and this is what you get. Haven't enough people told you to GTFO already? Go read the back tattoo thread, take what you have to from it, and get lost. It's obvious everyone is beyond tired of your passive aggressive bullshit, and victim playing. How much clearer can we make it, exactly?

Sidenote; OMG Dude, why doesn't natural selection work faster? Fuuuuuuuck.

Last edited:

Honestly this is the only forum I've sought advice on where I've been abused.

assuming seems to be a common theme in this group...

Hmmm... Let's see. You didn't do any of your own research, you ask for opinions AKA our judgements of the situation. You don't like the answers. Therefore we are "lazy", "unprofessional", so much so that you throw in the word "lawsuit" comparing our advice as so terrible it could be deserving of a suit. Now we are "abusing" you. All this because you posted a thread where YOU ASKED if you were being played. You are. You are not the exception. You are not the arbitrary 2%. wherever you got that percentage is waaaaaay too high. It's more like .01%.

You're passive aggressive AF in your assumptions of US. Do you think we enjoy or like that fellow cammodels are taking advantage of idiots? That doesn't make our own job easier if other models are screwing the members over. This is a forum of mostly independent models who come here to support each other and grow our business. We are professionals in our business. You come in and reject very seasoned advice because you have this tiny glimmer of hope she keeps dangling in your face. So go ahead, scury off and get screwed.

You don't get to insult us and expect us to be super duper respectful back. We don't follow the member is always right here. And yeah, you deserved the harsh reply I gave after you said our answers could be worthy of a lawsuit.

I look at it like this - when I go to a poorer country on holiday it seems like I get better looking. I realize when I come home and the girls aren't shouting my name "hey joe" that maybe I'm not a great catch =) Reality is what it is. I've had gf and been married so I know I can be with girls but yep - no super models or hot waitresses were on that list of girls. So I know that any cam girl attention is a transaction and frankly I enjoy that so much more than real life as its safer and there are many cam girls =) Unreal that with a lick of a mouse I can be with girls from all over the world - its simply fabulous =) Enjoy it for it is and I feel ya - have had crushes going back to grade 3 and its hard.

Reactions: melanieoncam

Here's the thing. You came here asking for help and opinions on a public forum. Over half of the responses that you got on the first page alone were what I would call "helpful". Yet, you kept shooting them down claiming your situation is different than the others. Based off of what we've read, it sounds nearly identical to the vast majority of threads people start about thinking they're in love with a cam girl. While the title of yours is slightly different, the content is no different than the countless others we've seen here. Member gets infatuated with a model... Catch the drift?

So, with that, you're going to get a lot of canned responses. Including those of us telling you do use the forum search function, which you apparently haven't done yet. I HIGHLY SUGGEST you search the forum and read the various threads related to what you came here for. It really will put things into perspective, if you have an open mind.

Your intention may not have been to offend anyone. But, your actions certainly proved otherwise.

Again, you didn't like the responses you got. Which, when people are refusing to see the most likely scenario, they push back. Someone mentioned it exactly: Like you're addicted and you want to keep it going. I don't give into the theory of "fucked up lives so you cling to that 2%". Pretty much all of us have had fucked up lives to varying degrees, yet many of us have pushed through and worked to make ourselves better. From my perspective, there should be no reason why you can't either.

If you are in fact going to cool it and cut contact with her, then I really do hope you do it and you stay that way. It's for your own good, as well as for the benefit of you child.

When choosing a font for your back tattoo, make sure it's legible, OP.

or choose to draw it as a Rebus / emoji, it can make a nice pic without much signification in few months

Wow... the sheer volume of content there. Good lord.
I know there are probably even more threads but that's the best I could pick up for now.

@AmberCutie

I'm not 100% sure how robots work in search engines.
But can a sites robot.txt file be modified so that it removes certain words or combinations of words (pattern matching)?
That is, a person looks up 'falling in live with camgirl' in whatever search engine they use, but your sites robot file says not to bother pointing to your site.

I think I understand OPs intent posting here.

See.. at first I thought he posted here because he valued experience and figured we would have plenty to say. That’s what most people who are seeking for advice would do. But then he shat all over previous experiences, testimony, and statistics by saying we can’t treat everyone the same just because we have read this 1000 times. We are apparently lazy and give half hearted advice.

Now I think I know why he posted here. Bear with me. He posted here because he thought as fellow models we would only have good things to say about other models and their hustle. He came here looking for a sympathetic ear who would confirm his model’s feelings for him, this is the reason why, when he heard the opposite from us he immediately said something like “I can’t believe you would go that far.. is this what you do?” As if by calling out her scam we were also scammers ourselves.

This is why everything took such a dark turn and OP was so infuriated... because even the people he seeked to confirm his hearts desires were telling him he was being played. He is upset at the reality not at us. He wants to sue the situation he is in, not us. It’s just transference.

Now... since she is from South America perhaps he would like to hear a South American saying... here it goes:

“No hay más ciego que el que no quiere ver”

“Nobody is more blind than someone who refuses to see”

To the OP:

To relay an experience I had with a SA model...

A few years ago, I fell for a SA model who seemed to push all the right buttons and touched all the right places of my heart. We exchanged numbers, texted and called each other at least weekly, both on the phone, and on Skype. I began sending her money via WU after she sent me pics of her two kids. This went on for about a year...that is, until she screwed up....

The last time I sent her money via WU, she contacted me on Skype and sent pics depicting her actually signing her son up for soccer lessons using the money I sent. A couple of weeks later she sent a pic of this same son dressed in a soccer uniform....but in the pic, he was noticeably bigger and taller than the previous pic sent only a couple of weeks earlier. Way bigger than a two week growth spurt would ever be able to explain. When I challenged her about this, she went silent. No more contact, no goodbyes, or thank you's for what I had done. Lesson learned.

Since then, I have found out that a LOT of SA studios actually coach their models in the various methods of catching(or at least hooking) the "big fish". I also learned that even if you send a model money using WU(not sure about other methods), their studios(or bosses) are given a substantial cut of what you send, and the model can be put in serious jeopardy if she doesn't.

Since then, I only use the actual site's method of tipping as a means to support my favorite models, and If a model requests an off-site payment for a sick relative, kid or whatever, I'm gone in an instant. Supporting a model through the mechanisms of the site in question is the safest way to keep the relationship real and somewhat transparent. That, and I'm no longer looking for love in all the wrong places. =)

I suspect you have your suspicions about the nature of this relationship, or you wouldn't be posting about it here on this forum. There are ways to uncover the truth about your particular situation. Some are more covert than others, it just depends on how quickly you want to find out her true intentions and purpose. I won't make any suggestions other than to say: Good Luck!

Are the girls in SA even doing camming of their own accord? If you get what im asking..

Are the girls in SA even doing camming of their own accord? If you get what im asking..

If she received money by WU and contacted him by Skype she is an independent model, or hide it from her studio.

I would get fired in 5 sec if i tried something like that.

If she received money by WU and contacted him by Skype she is an independent model, or hide it from her studio.

I would get fired in 5 sec if i tried something like that.
Good thing I'm independent and can't get fired... Gotta love that I only have to worry about my "Stockholm syndrome" if I break ToS and don't have to worry about a studio. Good thing I'm not pushed by greedy studios into doing dishonest tactics.

Id much rather everything to through the sites. I don't want to worry about chargebacks, scams or doxxing possibilities. I don't even really like giftcards. I don't take them in lieu of payment for services but only as an actual gift. Makes taxes so much easier since we are way more likely to be audited.

Good thing I'm independent and can't get fired... Gotta love that I only have to worry about my "Stockholm syndrome" if I break ToS and don't have to worry about a studio. Good thing I'm not pushed by greedy studios into doing dishonest tactics.

Id much rather everything to through the sites. I don't want to worry about chargebacks, scams or doxxing possibilities. I don't even really like giftcards. I don't take them in lieu of payment for services but only as an actual gift. Makes taxes so much easier since we are way more likely to be audited.

I'm totally happy that you are free to love scam users as you wish.

Sure i had millions of chargeback, doxxing and scams on Skyprivate. Continue to speak girl I'm totally interested by what you have to say (nope).

I love how you came to defending your masters on a non related topic. Did i hurt a sensible point?

I'm totally happy that you are free to love scam users as you wish.

Sure i had millions of chargeback, doxxing and scams on Skyprivate. Continue to speak girl I'm totally interested by what you have to say (nope).

I love how you came to defending your masters on a non related topic. Did i hurt a sensible point?

um.. what did I just read? *blink*

Status
Not open for further replies.