AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please Help, am I being used by a cam girl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^
^
^
What. just. happened.

Are some messages being invisible?
I feel like I might have lost the plot.

*sits here, all confused*
I think topics are being brought up from other threads because a user left a lasting bad impression on some folks.

I think topics are being brought up from other threads because a user left a lasting bad impression on some folks.
Thank you a lot, Amber.
I started doubting myself because I didn't get the references and I didn't manage to figure out where the conflict has started from in this exact thread.
It just made no sense to me.

I thought this whole quarantine thing made all of us completely insane because either I no longer can comprehend, or other forum members started attacking each other "just because" and "out of nowhere".

Whew, we aren't gone yet.

• Hugs
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Ok, ok, ok

I apologize, you're totally right and I'm totally wrong. I should be grateful and kiss site owners shoes for thanking them to let me work for their sites. And only stupid girls like me work in studios, all independent models deserve at least the camming nobel prize for being as cool as they are.

Topic closed, if you need some more psychological support about feeling so insecure about being always right i have some very cool prices for non-sexual privates and i can provide it to you as much as you need. :cat:

It is a very clear pattern that "love stories" happen with studio girls. At least I haven't read one here where it was an independent girl. That does NOT mean, all studios encourage their girls to play the love game and I cannot rule out that there are independent girls doing the same.

I am a former studio girl and I was told by my manager on my first day that the way to money is to make members fall in love with me or pity me. And I believed it (at first).

Ok, ok, ok

I apologize, you're totally right and I'm totally wrong. I should be grateful and kiss site owners shoes for thanking them to let me work for their sites. And only stupid girls like me work in studios, all independent models deserve at least the camming nobel prize for being as cool as they are.

Topic closed, if you need some more psychological support about feeling so insecure about being always right i have some very cool prices for non-sexual privates and i can provide it to you as much as you need. :cat:
I don't think anyone thinks studio models are stupid. That was never said. Jumping to conclusions has never gotten me anywhere in life, but I think we all do it at times. If anything, I think the studio owners are looked at with a lot more suspicion, than the models themselves. All of us know what it's like trying to earn a buck... or two.

I'm totally happy that you are free to love scam users as you wish.

Sure i had millions of chargeback, doxxing and scams on Skyprivate. Continue to speak girl I'm totally interested by what you have to say (nope).

I love how you came to defending your masters on a non related topic. Did i hurt a sensible point?
Lol what? I'm not allowed to enjoy that I don't have to worry about being fired for doing what I want as long as I don't go against site ToS? Studio models are controlled by their studios plus the ToS. Not sure how any of that makes me free to love scammers. I don't scam and don't support any business/studio model that does. Makes zero sense. The entire reason I'm a cam model is so I control everything about my business. I refuse to have a boss. Maybe it's time for some introspection because clearly you're the one with a sensitive point.

It is a very clear pattern that "love stories" happen with studio girls. At least I haven't read one here where it was an independent girl. That does NOT mean, all studios encourage their girls to play the love game and I cannot rule out that there are independent girls doing the same.

I am a former studio girl and I was told by my manager on my first day that the way to money is to make members fall in love with me or pity me. And I believed it (at first).

I don't think anyone thinks studio models are stupid. That was never said. Jumping to conclusions has never gotten me anywhere in life, but I think we all do it at times. If anything, I think the studio owners are looked at with a lot more suspicion, than the models themselves. All of us know what it's like trying to earn a buck... or two.

Hum, my point was a bit different - usually love scam is discouraged in normal studios as it could lead to model ban (there were precedents). Not because studios are saintly and care about the models but that would lead to lose an account in which they've invested money.

On the other hand cheap studios may encourage this practice. However most models that work there are semi-legal migrants from Asia or Ukraine, and it may be problematic for them to receive the money directly (Wester Union ask you to provide a document with your address in the city where you receive the money).This is how it's working here - cab't say about LA.

Also - cheap studios usually don't trust their model enough to share the received money and try to receive it themselves. The usual "I have lost my passport, but send it to this guy, it's my brother" which is a 146% scam.

Lol what? I'm not allowed to enjoy that I don't have to worry about being fired for doing what I want as long as I don't go against site ToS? Studio models are controlled by their studios plus the ToS. Not sure how any of that makes me free to love scammers. I don't scam and don't support any business/studio model that does. Makes zero sense. The entire reason I'm a cam model is so I control everything about my business. I refuse to have a boss. Maybe it's time for some introspection because clearly you're the one with a sensitive point.

i'm not the one seeking for somebody on various topics to prove them that I'm absolutely right. I',m happy about your feelings, but it's perhaps time to grow up and understand that the whole word don't share your mindset. The whole thing started about the % taken by camsites, not by work as independent or for a studio. I've stated enough times in another topic why I prefer to work for a studio, and this reasons may be true or false for another person. I don't try to make my POW the only acceptable one, a contrario of you.

I don't want to waste time on this topic anymore. if you want to continue book me for a private and I would gladly repeat for hours how amazingly right you are about everything, but I don't do this service for free.

Ok, ok, ok

No one said that anyone should "kiss site owner's shoes" or that studio models are stupid. You are acting like a bratty child by putting words into people's mouths and being intentionally antagonistic. You've made ignorant comments in past threads and when people went to correct you instead of having a civil discussion you started hurling insults. It's like you have an issue with people actually being content with the sites they work on. Would you prefer everyone act like a whiny little bitch about dumb stuff?

At this point, I'm convinced you're not a model and instead you're just a dude trolling as a studio model. Because I would hope that any model who came here looking for a camming community or camming advice would actually change their behavior when they've been told multiple times how off-putting and rude they are instead of doubling down on that sort of behavior.

i'm not the one seeking for somebody on various topics to prove them that I'm absolutely right. I',m happy about your feelings, but it's perhaps time to grow up and understand that the whole word don't share your mindset. The whole thing started about the % taken by camsites, not by work as independent or for a studio. I've stated enough times in another topic why I prefer to work for a studio, and this reasons may be true or false for another person. I don't try to make my POW the only acceptable one, a contrario of you.

I don't want to waste time on this topic anymore. if you want to continue book me for a private and I would gladly repeat for hours how amazingly right you are about everything, but I don't do this service for free.
Keep drinking the koolaid troll.

Pandora's box is an artifact in Greek mythology connected with the myth of Pandora in Hesiod's Works and Days.[1] In modern times an idiom has grown from it meaning "Any source of great and unexpected troubles",[2] or alternatively "A present which seems valuable but which in reality is a curse".

You seem to fit the definition perfectly as trouble.

No one said that anyone should "kiss site owner's shoes" or that studio models are stupid. You are acting like a bratty child by putting words into people's mouths and being intentionally antagonistic. You've made ignorant comments in past threads and when people went to correct you instead of having a civil discussion you started hurling insults. It's like you have an issue with people actually being content with the sites they work on. Would you prefer everyone act like a whiny little bitch about dumb stuff?

At this point, I'm convinced you're not a model and instead you're just a dude trolling as a studio model. Because I would hope that any model who came here looking for a camming community or camming advice would actually change their behavior when they've been told multiple times how off-putting and rude they are instead of doubling down on that sort of behavior.

Then quote the insults I supposedly hurled.
My comments were based on concrete numbers and statistics. You never brought anything valuable to the discussion except proofless "meh, but it's costly to maintain a site!" without even any number.
I have no problem about being part of a community if that community doesn't try to impose their POW over me. And don'r forbad me to have my opinion which may be different from the majority.
If you're so easily offended by someone who disagree with you you should perhaps think about quitting internet.
I have no problem with Amber verifying me at anytime if she can do it with my Imlive or SP profile as i don't use CB and MFC.

My comments were based on concrete numbers and statistics. You never brought anything valuable to the discussion except proofless "meh, but it's costly to maintain a site!" without even any number.
I have no problem about being part of a community if that community doesn't try to impose their POW over me. And don'r forbad me to have my opinion which may be different from the majority.
If you're so easily offended by someone who disagree with you you should perhaps think about quitting internet.
I have no problem with Amber verifying me at anytime if she can do it with my Imlive or SP profile as i don't use CB and MFC.
Insulting, being rude AF in how you answer those who have different opinions, and just being an overall jerk to verified and respected cam models on this forum isn't going to get you very far. For the very vast majority of verified models on here actually support each other and don't act like dicks. This shit wouldn't be OK'd in models only. That's a sanctuary for models to enjoy each other's thoughts and support. Most of the negative reactions to you are instigated with how you portray yourself and your answers to us.

Thank you a lot, Amber.
I started doubting myself because I didn't get the references and I didn't manage to figure out where the conflict has started from in this exact thread.
It just made no sense to me.

I thought this whole quarantine thing made all of us completely insane because either I no longer can comprehend, or other forum members started attacking each other "just because" and "out of nowhere".

Whew, we aren't gone yet.
Yeah I was making a reference to another post where apparently a user who is a studio model thinks independent models are suffering Stockholm syndrome from actually enjoying the sites we are on. I did poke a bit with that comment but still don't think the reaction was reasonable. More tongue in cheek on my part referencing it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Beawaresweety

I'm not about to go through all your posts, but here's two examples of you being rude and saying people have a mental disorder when they actually like their sites:

Really, reading this I have the feeling that some people have a Stockholm syndrome
I'll post here if somebody will be able to display a minimal ability to debate, or some curiosity to google some facts (like the cost of maintaining a similar site) , instead of that creepy fanatical love.

You can have a different opinion, but it's when you're rude and obnoxious towards anyone who disagrees with you it becomes a problem. You believe working for a studio is better for you? Great! That's totally your choice, but it's odd that you're trying to shit all over independent models who work for sites like CB and MFC when you just said you don't work for either. It seems a whole lot like projection.

I don't care about what a troll has to say towards me, however, I've been enjoying this forum for years now and I don't like it when someone new comes in and starts acting like an ass by disrespecting the forum Amber puts a ton of work into maintaining for us and by also disrespecting the models here who I like and respect.

You were told in that thread that you made a terrible first impression here. You could have said something like "You know what, I'm sorry if I came across that way". But what did you do instead? You made this snotty comment:

Lol I have a deja vu about people defending camsites as being above any suspicion being involved.

In another thead. That seems a whole lot like you just trying to be an asshole again. But, if you want to keep on making yourself more and more disliked here, go right on ahead bb.

I'm not about to go through all your posts, but here's two examples of you being rude and saying people have a mental disorder when they actually like their sites:

You can have a different opinion, but it's when you're rude and obnoxious towards anyone who disagrees with you it becomes a problem. You believe working for a studio is better for you? Great! That's totally your choice, but it's odd that you're trying to shit all over independent models who work for sites like CB and MFC when you just said you don't work for either. It seems a whole lot like projection.

I don't care about what a troll has to say towards me, however, I've been enjoying this forum for years now and I don't like it when someone new comes in and starts acting like an ass by disrespecting the forum Amber puts a ton of work into maintaining for us and by also disrespecting the models here who I like and respect.

You were told in that thread that you made a terrible first impression here. You could have said something like "You know what, I'm sorry if I came across that way". But what did you do instead? You made this snotty comment:

In another thead. That seems a whole lot like you just trying to be an asshole again. But, if you want to keep on making yourself more and more disliked here, go right on ahead bb.
Don't forget to charge her for your time.

Ok, ok, ok

sure, drop your camlinks, along with model verification post. like i said in another thread, i have my doubts that you are even a cammodel.

Reactions: Danigirl
I met a cam model online over 2 years ago, about a year into our "strictly business" relationship we got close and started talking, we exchanged messages for a couple of months via the site in question..which led to us exchanging our cell phone numbers.. (strictly prohibited on the site in question i.e. Its not chaturbate) since then we've spent over a year talking via cellphone, pretty much daily... I have found myself falling for her and she for me, she tells me she loves me, though we have never met (but she has seen photos of me).

She never asks me but due to my nature, this relationship has lead to me spending a lot of money on her in privates, I've even sent her gifts, jewellery etc.. (i.e. I know where she lives - I know it could be a friends/family address) she has sent me photos of her from her childhood, of her family etc too...

She lives in South America and me in the Europe, I have a child which makes it difficult for me to travel to see her.. But she has "stuck by me" for all this time...we have fought many times because I hate her career and how she gets treated. Ironic I know as it is how we met... We've stopped talking for weeks due to some big fights we've had but inevitably whether she initiates or I do we forgive each other... And then it results in a spending spree by me on her in privates and tips... (not requested by her, but me of my own choice)

Am I being played here by someone who is very good at what she does? Or is this real?

Am I being manipulated?

I just keep spending money on her (1000s every month) and can't help but think is this some kind of tactic?

How do I find out if this is real? Help me as this is killing me...
I had same problem but luckly only after a couple of months realized that the the person in question done it to alot louis_k all started fine then she asked on whatsapp for tokens and was short of her goal.And she was on mulitiple sites. we use to chat every day and video call. it wasnt till my whatsapp linked to my facebook i then found her real name and her family. She also works for a studio but she always asked the same questions but then she would also give different answers back. she banned me from her room on 1 site then on another when i confronted her.live on cam all you could do was hear her screaming that i found out the truth of her lies.To which she then banned me from another site to which i chatted with and had proof so tthey reinstated me.

I had same problem but luckly only after a couple of months realized that the the person in question done it to alot louis_k all started fine then she asked on whatsapp for tokens and was short of her goal.And she was on mulitiple sites. we use to chat every day and video call. it wasnt till my whatsapp linked to my facebook i then found her real name and her family. She also works for a studio but she always asked the same questions but then she would also give different answers back. she banned me from her room on 1 site then on another when i confronted her.live on cam all you could do was hear her screaming that i found out the truth of her lies.To which she then banned me from another site to which i chatted with and had proof so tthey reinstated me.
Fyi a lot of cam models are on multiple sites or streaming multiple at the same time. It's good not to have all your income depending on one site. Not good to be shifting goals in the middle of it after people tipped for it. However, models are able to change whatever pricing they want whenever they want. More about the ethics of how they do it vs what they can do. And yikes to finding out a real name. That's horrifying.

Reactions: Beawaresweety

Yes, and I maintain what I've said. Lol you call that rude? I've been told things way worse in this topic, and I'm not whining about it.

I just said a hundred times even if this topic that i don't think that my POW is the only right. but you happily skipped it. I'm not even interested about further debatin about it - it's Danigirl who brought the whole thing here in a totally unrelated topic, and is continuing despite I don't even answer to her anymore. And I'm the troll?

I never said that think anything bad about CB and MFC, I stated in several threads that I (me, myself) don't like to work on freemium sites. Never said anything about models who work on them.

You're doing exactly what you're reproach me - putting in my mouth stuff I never said.

Not interested into continuing this discussion.

What is a POW? That's prisoner of war. Is it supposed to be POV... Yeah I'm totally the horrible person in this thread lol. And it wasn't unrelated. They were upset that a studio model was pulling things the studio seemed to push and I said I was glad I wasn't a studio model. So...

And @AudriTwo Everytime I see your avatar I want to watch overboard. Love it. She was amazing in Death Becomes Her.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Yeah I was making a reference to another post where apparently a user who is a studio model thinks independent models are suffering Stockholm syndrome from actually enjoying the sites we are on. I did poke a bit with that comment but still don't think the reaction was reasonable. More tongue in cheek on my part referencing it.
Thank you! I figured it out now.

Yes, and I maintain what I've said. Lol you call that rude? I've been told things way worse in this topic, and I'm not whining about it.
I honestly think that the problem is in your wording.

Maybe you didn't want to be perceived like a troll and trolling wasn't your intention but you came off as a rude person.

We've had some misunderstanding in one of my threads with @Danigirl a while ago and I was terrified to find out that she felt bad because of me. I sincerely apologized and that's it. I didn't start acting like a child and didn't get all defended.

You said that everyone has their own opinion and has the right to have that opinion. That's right. It just doesn't mean you have to confront people with different opinions in a troll-like way.
You ironically "apologized" instead of behaving like a sane adult.

There are examples from this exact thread:
I'm totally happy that you are free to love scam users as you wish.
I've seen many posts by @Danigirl. She has never mentioned that she uses a love scam as her hustle.

Where did you get that from?
No evidence. Therefore, your words sound trollish.

Again, trolling. I love telling something like that to MEMBERS who are being unreasonable and idiotic. Not to MODELS. There's a huge difference.

Well, right. The Internet is for strong people. But there's such a thing called "human decency".

Even if someone is being passive aggressive towards you, you don't have to mirror them if you really don't want to start any confrontation. You've repeated a multiple times that you don't have any wish to coninue, yet you're still here, replying. Why even?

If you aren't a troll, if you're an actual model, please try to be a little less ironic and a little more polite.
There's a lot of shit happening in this world.

When I come to this forum, I want to see models supporting each other. Not bashing each other.
The whole toxic vibe leads to nowhere.

If @Danigirl isn't right (in your opinion), just stop responding to her. Ignore. Why waste your time?
But it seems like you're low-key enjoying this confrontation, otherwise you'd be out a few posts ago.

There's nothing awful in enjoying confrontation (sometimes I truly enjoy attacking members who came off as an absolute dickheads) but there's no need to go "oh, I don't wanna waste my time ON YOU" then. Make your intentions clear. And then, if the other side wants to continue the dialogue, they will. If not, no.
That's simple.

Maybe you didn't want to be perceived like a troll and trolling wasn't your intention but you came off as a rude person.

We've had some misunderstanding in one of my threads with @Danigirl a while ago and I was terrified to find out that she felt bad because of me. I sincerely apologized and that's it. I didn't start acting like a child and didn't get all defended.

You said that everyone has their own opinion and has the right to have that opinion. That's right. It just doesn't mean you have to confront people with different opinions in a troll-like way.

I've seen many posts by @Danigirl. She has never mentioned that she uses a love scam as her hustle.

Again, trolling. I love telling something like that to MEMBERS who are being unreasonable and idiotic. Not to MODELS. There's a huge difference.

Well, right. The Internet is for strong people. But there's such a thing called "human decency".

Even if someone is being passive aggressive towards you, you don't have to mirror them if you really don't want to start any confrontation. You've repeated a multiple times that you don't have any wish to coninue, yet you're still here, replying. Why even?

If you aren't a troll, if you're an actual model, please try to be a little less ironic and a little more polite.

When I come to this forum, I want to see models supporting each other. Not bashing each other.

If @Danigirl isn't right (in your opinion), just stop responding to her. Ignore. Why waste your time?
But it seems like you're low-key enjoying this confrontation, otherwise you'd be out a few posts ago.

There's nothing awful in enjoying confrontation (sometimes I truly enjoy attacking members who came off as an absolute dickheads) but there's no need to go "oh, I don't wanna waste my time ON YOU" then. Make your intentions clear. And then, if the other side wants to continue the dialogue, they will. If not, no.
That's simple.
Damn, am I that big of a bitch lol

Damn, am I that big of a bitch lol

WHY, LMAO.
You're quite reasonable.
Yeah, you sound harsh time from time
but I don't find your behavior inappropriate.

I'm still sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable
with any of my posts a while ago.
It wasn't my intention.

WHY, LMAO.
You're quite reasonable.
Yeah, you sound harsh time from time
but I don't find your behavior inappropriate.

I'm still sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable
with any of my posts a while ago.
It wasn't my intention.
Omg you're all good. I def get harsh. I have zero tolerance and patience with the lockdown and often post on here after camming. If it's a rough shift I get bitchy

Great, now stfu and stop replying. I think we're all tired of reading your ramblings.
Then don't quote me. I'm tired of reading your nonsense too.

That's simple.

For the whole story - I tried tio discuss a subject in a topic, which quickly became impossible due inadequate behavior of several forum members. I've quit it and post only on non related topics, only to see the same persons continuing the discussion (if you may call their bullshit an discussion, not any argument, only personal attacks).

I see no reasons why I should ignore attacks against me. And no reasons to being polite toward people who aren't. If they are so triggered by sarcasm, then they should perhaps ignore me, not the opposite.

My way of speaking is just mirroring the opinion of i have of the person who is writing to me. You can check most of my posts, they aren't ironic neither sarcastic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.