AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please Help .. i need ideas

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KyraJune

Cam Model
Jul 9, 2013
Europe/Germany
campsite.bio
Twitter Username
@KyraaJune
MFC Username
KyraJune
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/230830/kyrajune/
A member of mine and also a very good friend celebrates his B-day on 28th of July and i want to make something special for him but im kinda out of ideas or the ones i have i think they are stupid , silly or not good enough.

So if you girls have any ideas for me or you did something on ur member friends b -days i really wanna some advice..
And another thing im not very good at bakeing cakes, and i think cakes are to mainstream.. i want something , fun crazy .. idk .. anything. PLEASE Help me ! :pray:

Kristall_Dash said:
A member of mine and also a very good friend celebrates his B-day on 28th of July and i want to make something special for him but im kinda out of ideas or the ones i have i think they are stupid , silly or not good enough.

So if you girls have any ideas for me or you did something on ur member friends b -days i really wanna some advice..
And another thing im not very good at bakeing cakes, and i think cakes are to mainstream.. i want something , fun crazy .. idk .. anything. PLEASE Help me ! :pray:

The best gifts are always the ones that are tailored specifically to the person their being given to. Without knowing the member's likes and dislikes, personality, etc. it's hard to give many suggestions that aren't generic or "mainstream". The only advice I could give is to take into account what kind of person he is, what he likes, and make him something that's tailored to him specifically. Maybe you have a shared appreciation of something that you could use as a starting point, or a private joke that only you two are in on?

Reactions: KyraJune
I just had my birthday.
Its not fun or crazy, but I was sitting at my desk and got an unexpected Yahoo Messenger Video call. We chatted for hours.

While I'd dropped some hints, this was way better.

she blew out the candle on the cake for me and opened a bottle of wine
I hope my wish comes true.

Reactions: KyraJune and Sevrin
Plan something fun together that you will both enjoy, or do something he will enjoy and will appreciate the fact that you joined him. Guys like to "do" stuff. He'll remember that longer than a cake.

Reactions: KyraJune
Status
Not open for further replies.