AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help me with my account

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 3, 2026
2
0
0
@punker barbie please help me.

My cb username is sal_stellas_gooner, I recently became unable to spend my tokens. Everytime I tried it would say unable to send, contact support.

I’ve contacted support multiple times and they haven’t gotten back to me.

I even went so far to make a separate account hung_daddy1997 and bought tokens on there but I still got the same error message.

It most likely will be because I’ve been banned and I would like your help please to help get my accounts reinstated. I have tokens on both accounts that I can’t spend.

I am sorry for violating any community guidelines and I assure you I’ll be better in the future. Please help me.