AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help me.........................

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I know yall don't know me but I need your help.
Ok I'm model at MyFreeCam and I like it, but now I have a problem.............
I live with my mom and she had a job but she broke her ankle and now she home all the time. she can't work and she's always on my back bout getting a job, but I've been trying: she need help paying the bills and "modeling" is my only job that she really would not like so how should I tell her and keep her out my way?????????????? :pray: I'm praying that someone can help me.

This is a pretty active forum but there aren't hundreds of members and models hanging around all the time. It will probably take more than ten minutes before someone replies to a post.

I'd suggest you get model status so that you can read threads in the Model's Only section of the forum. You'll find your answer quickest that way.

I've never tried to cam in my parent's house, so I can't really give you any advice. All I can do is wish you well, and say that I believe you can find a way.

Good luck hun!

just tell her what you do, or lie. lying will probably bung up eventually if you're living with her, so I'd suggest fessing up, or moving out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.