AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

please help: new model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyKim69

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Mar 23, 2015
Hey guys :angel12:
My name is Kim and I started modelling in MFC on March. On my first few days everything was smooth and easy and I was able to have 300 viewers and nonstop tip. I am grateful for a good start but it seemed after my new model tag was taken away its been harder to get viewers unless i give it all out and do a free show. Ive broadcasted for 6 hours with 800 viewers but tippers have been so slow and sometimes I even go offline with barely anything. im pretty sad because I wish there was a guidline on how i should make my topic, or be more seductive or even improve my camscore. I always have fun when I cam but I dont feel like I'm making anything compared to the time I invest camming. I would really appreciate any help from any models here on how they first started out and how they improved their camscore. I'm hardworking and very determined snd I really appreciate all the advice I can get. Thank you so much and have a nice day everyone :love1:

Status
Not open for further replies.