AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2023
Canada
Chaturbate Username
yourkinkykitty69
Hi everyone,

I am a new cam model and hosted a few sessions my first week with the new badge activated.

I made on average $450 a session (6-8 hours each)-also averaged 5k-10k viewers.

I had one session after the badge expired and my viewers topped out at 5k and for most of the session I couldn’t even get 1,000 viewers after hours of being on. I earned half of what I usually earn.

Was this a fluke or should I expect this to be the new norm considering that the new badge is now deactivated since I am my second week into camming?

Any insight on how effective the new badge icon is and what to expect now that it is taken away? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

For some the new badge help GREATLY on the viewers... what is important isn't always the BIG number of viewers, but how many tip and are active ofc, so even if it said 5-10k you might have had a TON of anonymous users in there.. this happens quite a lot.

there are also people who always only stick around in new rooms it seems, so they will probably also not be coming back much, but those are often not the most important users to have anyways.. having 1000 viewers in your room is really not bad and this could be the new norm.. there's people who have been around for months or years who do not come close to these numbers, so it's a really good start I would say :)

Upvote 0
For some the new badge help GREATLY on the viewers... what is important isn't always the BIG number of viewers, but how many tip and are active ofc, so even if it said 5-10k you might have had a TON of anonymous users in there.. this happens quite a lot.

there are also people who always only stick around in new rooms it seems, so they will probably also not be coming back much, but those are often not the most important users to have anyways.. having 1000 viewers in your room is really not bad and this could be the new norm.. there's people who have been around for months or years who do not come close to these numbers, so it's a really good start I would say :)
Thank you so much for your informative reply Wuggie!

Seems like it may be the new norm although the numbers aren’t too bad at all.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.