AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please share Your favorite quotes.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Even after all this time the sun never says to the earth, 'you owe me.' Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky." - Hafiz

"Let go or be dragged." - Zen Proverb

"A girl should be two things: Who and what she wants." - Coco Chanel

Reactions: Osmia and Sundae
Oh I want to post! Sorry if these are repeated throughout the thread. I need to set some time aside to go through these!

"She had blue skin,
And so did he.
He kept it hid
And so did she.
They searched for blue
Their whole life through,
Then passed right by-
And never knew."

-Shel Silverstein

"Only the gentle are ever really strong."

-James Dean

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”

-Ernest Hemingway

"There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience."

-Old Proverb

"Resentment is when you take the poison and you hope the other guy gets sick."
-'The Mindy Project'

"We are very good lawyers for our own mistakes, but very good judges for the mistakes of others."
-Unknown

"To heal a wound, you need to stop touching it."

-Unknown

“For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be- I hope you live a life you’re proud of and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.”

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things."

-Leonardo DaVinci

"Expect nothing. Appreciate everything."

-Unknown

"Dolce Far Niente." [Those sweet moments when everything is done at least for a little while and you can relax.]

-Italian Proverb

"I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights."

-Maya Angelou

"Inspiration exists but it has to find you working."
-Pablo Picasso

“What sets you apart may seem like a burden, but it’s not, and most of the time it’s what makes you great."
-Emma Stone

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairytales'"
-Einstein

"If you're feeling blue, try painting yourself another color."
-An eight year-old.

"I never lose sight that just being is fun."
-Katherine Hepburn

This is a quote my best friend gave to me as on my 18th birthday on a card. It's stuck with me ever since:
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.”
-Jack Kerouac

"You must learn detachment from material things."

A friend of mine said that (can't find it in a book by a known writer). He got the basics from some book or some philosophy or something. I think Buddhist thought and the Dalai Lama have a similar view and that is why it was mentioned in our conversations back when I was young. It stuck with me though...even if I haven't been very good at it. :)

And less philosophically speaking:

"Freese hits it in the air to center. We will see you... Tomorrow Night.
-Joe Buck (2011)

"the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"in three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life; It goes on" -Robert Frost

"dont cry because it's over, smile because it happened" -attributed to Ted Geisel (Dr Seuss)

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” Have to think about it right now, when I'm actually "jobless" model now. And I have to work it out as a model now. ;) Can figure it out.
“Everything you can imagine is real.” Well, I'm a billionaire :D
“Reality continues to ruin my life.” Have to find a way to not let it ruin it anymore.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
Oscar Wilde

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
Terry Pratchet

“lust’s passion will be served; it demands, it militates, it tyrannizes.” ; marquis de sade.

借りて寝む
案山子の袖や
夜半の霜 ; 松尾芭蕉

"it was not only the penetrating, burning smell of blood. it seemed as though evil itself had become a scent." ; jonathan harker, bram stoker's dracula.

Status
Not open for further replies.