AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Plus-Size/Chubby/Fat Models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MissViolaine said:
southsamurai said:
just out of curiosity, what is the line between curvy and bbw to the gals? for me its about ratios rather than clothing sizes or weight, but im a dude, what do i know?

The line is completely arbitrary as far as I'm concerned, and defined by the individual.

I probably already said this, I can't remember, but like PinkiPixi, I use "chubby." I've had people say "You're not chubby, why does your profile say that?" and I've had people say, "You shouldn't say you are chubby when you are that fat, it's misleading."

Either way, none of those descriptors are negative to me, and I'm all about the reclamation of the word "fat" by fat-positive people! Fat is only "gross" when you're ruled by the media/popular culture :)

MissViolaine, I think I love you. So spot on.

Reactions: AmeliaArcana
Status
Not open for further replies.