AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pms , privates and c2c

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. This was one of the things I couldn't stand on that site. Bombarded with PMs the moment you start broadcasting.

I don't mean to be a pain in the ass..
But recently I've been getting the opposite. Lols. (~10x in the last 2 weeks)
Maybe because of my tip/username colour in Chaturbate.

I'll go into a model's room for the first time, snooping around.
And the model will PM me soon as I land in the channel. with HRU Dear/Luv/Baby/Whatever.
And its not automated, as they respond etc... and I can see them typing on the video.

I love getting a PM from a model I like and view their channel occasionally..

But when I first land in a "Unknown to me" model's channel, I'm still trying to work out if I like the models personality..
And until I make that decision.. I don't really like the PM with "unknown model"
Especially when 90% of them seem to start with "HRU" which annoys the fk out of me.

^^ usually ends up with.. Eh Fk this, I'm out of here...

Last edited:
I don't mean to be a pain in the ass..
But recently I've been getting the opposite. Lols. (~10x in the last 2 weeks)
Maybe because of my tip colour in Chaturbate.

And the model will PM me soon as I land in the channel. with HRU Dear/Luv/Baby/Whatever.
And its not automated, as they respond etc... and I can see them typing on the video.

I love getting a PM from a model I like and view their channel occasionally..

But when I first land in a "Unknown to me" model's channel, I'm still trying to work out if I like the models personality..
And until I make that decision.. I don't really like the PM with "unknown model"
Especially when 90% of them seem to start with "HRU" which annoys the fk out of me.
I think there was a thread about this recently. I am the same and don't like the instant PM when I go in a room. A while ago, i accidentally selected the supporter otpion when I just wanted a few tokens, so every model started PMing me and although I didn't realise it, loads followed me too thinking I might be a big spender. It's only recently that I learned that you can select a different colour, but even though I selected light blue, I get still PMs.

Ew. Yeah, that would annoy me too if I was a member. Lol. Even when I see that guys from my MFC friends list have come online, I don't start PMing them. It would come across as me trying to persuade them to come to MY room...and tip MEEE! Lol. Yeah, I'm not doing that mess. Visit and tip whoever you want. All I ask is that you act right when you are in my room. Lol.

Ew. Yeah, that would annoy me too if I was a member. Lol. Even when I see that guys from my MFC friends list have come online, I don't start PMing them. It would come across as me trying to persuade them to come to MY room...and tip MEEE! Lol. Yeah, I'm not doing that mess. Visit and tip whoever you want. All I ask is that you act right when you are in my room. Lol.

Right, : ) But.. after writing it I was also thinking ... What I wrote doesn't make sense :)

Cause when I goto an unknown models room for the first time, and they PM me within 2 seconds with "HRU Baby" It pisses me off.

BUT.
If they type into public chat "Hello Ina, How are you?"
Or speak "Hello Ina, Welcome"
2 seconds after I enter the room. I like it.

So its kind of weird to me that 1 of the 3 I hate, and 2 of the 3 I like.
When all 3 are just saying hello. ; )

I have got a pm but I have not read it. There should be a way to stop them sending them if you don't agree to it.
From my experience, a member should only be able to PM a model in following circumstances:
  • They are a member of your Fanclub
  • They are a Premium User (see below), I am Basic User, so can't confirm how this works.
  • They have already had a PM with the model in last xx hrs (maybe 24, not sure). With my model friends I can leave the room, or change browser and when I come back I can still PM them.
Any member who tries to PM, who doesn't fit in above categories should see this.

But the Chaturbate PM window says
>>
You must be a supporter, fan club member, moderator, or have received a tip today from this user to send this private message.

View attachment 87969

I agree that you should have a tip amount for PM, even if it a small amount. I have seen it between 3 tokens and 70 tokens for PM, and then some models who state No PM.

Reactions: BlueBelleBlue
I wondered what they did in c2c so it's just to watch them jerk off then?, is pms usually dirty talk?. With a private show is that just just them watching you?.
This may be TMI:

I am on a different site SM so may be different but when I get C2c requests I can only accept it a private paid area ... I’m not sure if I actually make more money when it’s c2c or just same rate ... But to answer your question it’s mostly guys have a little exhibition in them. They want to show off to you / hear you compliment their body parts / it makes it more interactive / bottom line : want to share the cum shot.

I keep getting asked for pms which I say no to but they send them anyway. I opened one last night and it was a photo of his knob😁.

At least you are in the right industry. Loads of unsuspecting women get knob shots in their emails, from what I hear.
Yeah, except sending unsolicited nudes is still harassment, even when you're sending them to sex workers. There's no "right industry" for that, the only difference is in this industry you can sometimes pay for a person to accept your knob shot.

I thought someone answered this question but I cant find the answer. Is it one token price for all the pms or per pm?. They could take up quite a lot of time and although i don't mind the knob pictures I always a bit apprehensive that I am going to open it and see something disturbing. I have seen a previous post on here from a model who accepts pms from fan club members only which seems a good idea but there doesn't seem anyway of monitoring this on C/B and they just send them anyway. How would you distinguish the players and f/c members from the random ones who send them anyway or is there even a way?.

I thought someone answered this question but I cant find the answer. Is it one token price for all the pms or per pm?.

Its for you to open a PM window to them. Under the PM Tab.
So it's not per PM.

Rest of the questions i''ll skip, sorry.

Reactions: BlueBelleBlue
I thought someone answered this question but I cant find the answer. Is it one token price for all the pms or per pm?. They could take up quite a lot of time and although i don't mind the knob pictures I always a bit apprehensive that I am going to open it and see something disturbing. I have seen a previous post on here from a model who accepts pms from fan club members only which seems a good idea but there doesn't seem anyway of monitoring this on C/B and they just send them anyway. How would you distinguish the players and f/c members from the random ones who send them anyway or is there even a way?.
Once you have had a PM with a member, they can keep sending messages for the rest of your session, and possibly for 24 hrs. I have had model friends go offline and I could still PM with them without them initiating it when they came back 30 minutes later.

Fanclub members automatically get the right to PM without the model initiating it, as do premium members. Fanclub members will have their username in green. Even if they change their color preference for other rooms, it will always be green in the rooms where they are in the fanclub.

If you don't start a PM with a member, they can't initiate PMs unless they are Fanclub or Premium. So if you never start a PM conversation, then you will only be having PM with these members.

You will still be bombarded with requests to "PM me" and variations, but you can ignore them if you want.

Not being a model, I don't know if it shows against their username whether they have tipped and how much. If that detail is available, then that becomes another guide.

Once you have had a PM with a member, they can keep sending messages for the rest of your session, and possibly for 24 hrs. I have had model friends go offline and I could still PM with them without them initiating it when they came back 30 minutes later.

Fanclub members automatically get the right to PM without the model initiating it, as do premium members. Fanclub members will have their username in green. Even if they change their color preference for other rooms, it will always be green in the rooms where they are in the fanclub.

If you don't start a PM with a member, they can't initiate PMs unless they are Fanclub or Premium. So if you never start a PM conversation, then you will only be having PM with these members.

You will still be bombarded with requests to "PM me" and variations, but you can ignore them if you want.

Not being a model, I don't know if it shows against their username whether they have tipped and how much. If that detail is available, then that becomes another guide.
I wonder why I am getting pms then as I haven't initiated it?.

I wonder why I am getting pms then as I haven't initiated it?.
Someone smarter than me may be able to expand on my answer.

To add to what I said before, I think also a moderator (in your room) can PM you. Their member name will be red.

If you haven't had a previous PM with a member, and are getting random PMs, and the member name is not green or red, then they must be a premium member.

If they are sending photos of their knobs, then you can ban or report them (I don't know how you do this).

Good luck.

I’m not sure if I actually make more money when it’s c2c or just same rate
The site itself does not charge them extra for c2c, but you can certainly tell them to tip for it before accepting.

Someone smarter than me may be able to expand on my answer.

To add to what I said before, I think also a moderator (in your room) can PM you. Their member name will be red.

If you haven't had a previous PM with a member, and are getting random PMs, and the member name is not green or red, then they must be a premium member.

If they are sending photos of their knobs, then you can ban or report them (I don't know how you do this).

Good luck.
Billy boy I wasn't sure what I was suppose to be getting in PMS to be honest. I just presumed sending pictures of their knobs was the norm.

BBB if you are on CB, then anyone who uploads an image to send via PM is also making that available permanently to all other users - just like in public chat. That's why there's such a huge database of available images.
I've never sent any personal images via PM, usually just text but occasionally a gif in context. Very aware that a model's time is precious, so why try and dominate it with unnecessary crap?
The rare occasion when someone has requested any kind of personal image, and I'm comfortable sending it, that goes via DM, WhatsApp or similar.
As others mentioned, unsolicited images would be harassment, and the sender should expect a ban from the recipient, and maybe to be reported.

Hello, I don't really get this.
Could you elaborate more for me if possible please? / Thanks
Sure! Under the CB chat window, whether in public or PM, you can click on the icon next to the 'send' button to upload a new image. During upload, you nominate the image category and assign a name to that image and you get a message advising you it will be available to all users.
Just enter a colon and then start typing characters in the text field under the chat window, and you will pull up all sorts of previously uploaded images by their assigned name. Good, bad and downright unattractive!!!!! Be warned!
You can also hover your cursor over any image posted in the chat to see what it's filename is.

Last edited:
Sure! Under the CB chat window, whether in public or PM, you can click on the icon next to the 'send' button to upload a new image. During upload, you nominate the image category and assign a name to that image and you get a message advising you it will be available to all users.
Just enter a colon and then start typing characters in the text field under the chat window, and you will pull up all sorts of previously uploaded images by their assigned name. Good, bad and downright unattractive!!!!! Be warned!
You can also hover your cursor over any image posted in the chat to see what it's filename is.
Thanks muchly

Reactions: rockin_rod
Didn't take long, I'm back to being confused again : )

So, on Chaturbate, I login, snoop around a bit at some room's ive not been in before.
I don't do much / don't tip anywhere / etc..

I goto a room, and shortly afterwards I Get a PM, from a light blue user in the room.
PM was ""Are you ready to Cum?""

Any reasoning as to how this can happen?
Only thing I could think of is, if they were a moderator, and a subscriber, then used the colour changing in the subscription to change to light blue from the mods normal red ?
This possible?

Thanks.

@InannahQoH
Report them as spam (right click on the name) and mention it in chat too

I think I might have misunderstood Chaturbate supporter?
I thought it allowed you to PM the model of a room, does it allow you to PM anyone ? other users? Anytime?

@InannahQoH
Anyone in a room you are in at the time
A few updates. There is something going on with PM on CB.

I went into two different model friend's room tonight. I haven't been there for several days in both cases, but we do PM when I am there. I have not been a fan club member in their room, nor been a moderator. As soon as I arrived in the room, I sent a PM to see if I could do it, and they went through, which surprised my friends.

I went to a room I had never been to before and tried to send a PM to a model and it would not go through. I tried to PM a member in the same room and it would not go through.

In a room where I am a member of the Fanclub, I have sent a PM before to another member.

So in normal situation, a Fanclub member, a moderator and of course the model can PM anyone in the room.

What is weird at the moment is that it appears I can PM any model who I have had a PM with previously. Maybe this has changed when CB introduced the chat history, but it definitely wasn't the case on day 1 of that being introduced.

I would hope (for the sake of models) that this is fixed soon. I am sure nobody wants any member who had a previous PM to be able to initiate it again. It is also a problem for models who charge to start a PM.

Reactions: curious68
Status
Not open for further replies.