AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Post your daily speed sketch

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2016
Twitter Username
@Danepstein1
I am a little worn out of work related threads, so this one is about pure fun. Post your speed sketch that took you up to 20 minutes to make (no photo-shop please). You can add about type of paper/surface and pencil but it's not necessary. I'll start with the first one (don't laugh about it too hard please):office speed sketch.jpg

That's really well done for a speed sketch! Good job!

WqOkXBw.jpg

Nuh uh @GenXoxo I see that rating! You too now! XD

Reactions: Gen
(no photo-shop please)

I did have to adjust brightness and contrast of this. Evidently I sketch initially with a very light hand and pencil. Took the photo outside in full sunlight and it was still hard to see without that adjustment. I didn't heed your advice about it taking a thicker pencil. :bag:

SAM_2903.JPG

I did have to adjust brightness and contrast of this. Evidently I sketch initially with a very light hand and pencil. Took the photo outside in full sunlight and it was still hard to see without that adjustment. I didn't heed your advice about it taking a thicker pencil. :bag:

View attachment 70743
This is awesome! I can't draw a line or a circle, or a shape without breaks in it.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Can I do a circle in autocad or solidworks instead ? :thinking:

Here is my two minute sketch done with a random marker..because I apparently can't find any pencils or pens :/

It's pretty random.
That actually fits more into the description than my sketch. I like it, it has a fearless one stroke, one go to it.

Reactions: SophiaSophia
Can I do a circle in autocad or solidworks instead ? :thinking:

Here is my two minute sketch done with a random marker..because I apparently can't find any pencils or pens :/

It's pretty random.

That is really, REALLY good! Your work reminds me of a girlfriend I had once, her artistic abilities blew me away. Keep it up!

Reactions: SophiaSophia
Thank you. This is a couple minutes of sculpture idea/brain venting...its pretty terrible. I stink at drawing people unless I literally map everything out and then it ends up looking like anime rather than a likeness...lol.
So people I only sculpt

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that sketch! Moar please! And also your sculptures!

sculpture I intend to do on cam soon-ly- I have a skin thing I'm waiting to clear up before hopping on lest someone thinks I have leprosy
I'll take some pics of the next one I will be working on as I get going on it

I have nothing worth showing at this time - I sincerely appreciate any interest though.

• Hugs
Reactions: eyeteach
I LOVE this thread idea! :) I need to start drawing & painting again.

I'm going to be busy the rest of the week, but I'll try to upload a drawing next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.