AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Post your daily speed sketch

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bizzart skull craving.PNG
Well this one is not mine, it's by a good friend I know since middle school and he owns a tattoo parlor. We used to fool around with designs years ago, obviously he went on to the professional level. This is his first skull carving. I find it to be pretty wicked and worth sharing here (no animals were killed in order to obtain the skull by the way). I think this one caters to both categories, a sculpture, and a sketch.

That bone carving is cool, I've only done small stuff.

Attachments

• 20161013_193349.jpg
    20161013_193349.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 21
  • 20150420_183724.jpg
    20150420_183724.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: Dan Epstein
View attachment 70976 not a sketch- but roughed out so maybe its the same thing? needs to firm up some before I can start carving it- can anyone even guess what it is? haha
throw it here because it was about twenty minutes of sculpting and I have no one to show- my twenty twitter follows wont notice..haha

I call it, "Sex at the Beach."

• Funny!
Reactions: SophiaSophia
Now this one is a different story, probably the 6th russian/georgian scammer to email me with the usual story, she is so stupid she doesn't even know she had emailed me from a different name with exactly the same story last year lol.
I play with them for a few weeks and when they say due to their undying love they need to fly to my country to be with me ( when I send 500 euro) I send them a pic from the scammer site showing all their aliases, addresses etc.
I'm sending her this sketch tomorrow and we'll be in love! Ahaha.
She goes by Elena and Irina.

Attachments

• 20170620_173909-1.jpg
    20170620_173909-1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 14
Reactions: curvyredhead
Now this one is a different story, probably the 6th russian/georgian scammer to email me with the usual story, she is so stupid she doesn't even know she had emailed me from a different name with exactly the same story last year lol.
I play with them for a few weeks and when they say due to their undying love they need to fly to my country to be with me ( when I send 500 euro) I send them a pic from the scammer site showing all their aliases, addresses etc.
I'm sending her this sketch tomorrow and we'll be in love! Ahaha.
She goes by Elena and Irina.
Hi, this thread about the art dude, not about shaming anyone. Loved your bone carving works by the way.

Reactions: RebelleHart
Status
Not open for further replies.