AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Post your daily speed sketch

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SAM_2893.JPG

Reactions: Dan Epstein
This is a thread I should participate in. I'm not in the habit of timing my work unless it's necessary for an invoice, but I definitely don't spend a lot of time on sketches. It's just enough time to get the information down, and then I move on to ink.

Lately, I've been avoiding actual work, and have been mostly focused on drawing sexy cartoon ladies, just for kicks. Here's a few from the last week or so.

hammertime.png

skimpyflailer.png

abitblurry.png

spacegirlandrobot.png
I'll take these photos, and eventually turn them into fully inked and colored pinup illustrations, with backgrounds and all that.

This is a thread I should participate in. I'm not in the habit of timing my work unless it's necessary for an invoice, but I definitely don't spend a lot of time on sketches. It's just enough time to get the information down, and then I move on to ink.

Lately, I've been avoiding actual work, and have been mostly focused on drawing sexy cartoon ladies, just for kicks. Here's a few from the last week or so.

View attachment 71745

View attachment 71746

View attachment 71744

View attachment 71747
I'll take these photos, and eventually turn them into fully inked and colored pinup illustrations, with backgrounds and all that.
Wow!!!

Reactions: zippypinhead
20504015_2027641824147760_187914381_n.jpg 20503930_2027641810814428_1122153862_n.jpg
Oooh I like this thread, it's awesome seeing everyone's sketches and got me inspired to do a few! 20 mins each is a challenge :) These are from imagination, though they're a bit cartoony, I have a habit of drawing pretty stylized pictures. Plus I didn't intend on the second girl to look so... bored? Unimpressed? I don't know, I don't like her expression. Annoyingly my pencil ran out so I was using a little stub for most of that one. I wanted to draw some more boobs...

Another girly sketch. This one's actually a fanart for a contest. It's Audrey from HuniePop/HunieCam Studio, rocking a Wednesday Addams vibe. I don't really draw fanart, but lately I've been thinking it would be fun to give it a shot. I'll be inking and coloring it tomorrow, and I'll go ahead and post the finished work when I get it done.

AudreyAddams.png

Another girly sketch. This one's actually a fanart for a contest. It's Audrey from HuniePop/HunieCam Studio, rocking a Wednesday Addams vibe. I don't really draw fanart, but lately I've been thinking it would be fun to give it a shot. I'll be inking and coloring it tomorrow, and I'll go ahead and post the finished work when I get it done.

View attachment 71855
Zippy does it again in the awesome Ralph Bakshi Heavy Metal style!

Reactions: zippypinhead
Zippy does it again in the awesome Ralph Bakshi Heavy Metal style!

It's actually nice to know that major cartooning influences are coming through in my style. I am indeed a man molded by adult fantasy/sci-fi from the '70s, '80s, and '90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.