AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Post your daily speed sketch

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Longer piece.

SAM_2938.JPG

Not an original. This is the source I sketched from.
Magician Master.jpg

JUst FYI... WDRV classic rock in Chicago is looking for new T-shirt designers.

No pay, but recognition for your talent...

http://wdrv.com/contest-rules/contest-rules-view/

Two of my biggest pet peeves as a working artist: assholes who hold art contests in order to get a bunch of free artwork to put on their merchandise, and assholes who expect people to work for the promise of recognition alone.

JUst FYI... WDRV classic rock in Chicago is looking for new T-shirt designers.

No pay, but recognition for your talent...

http://wdrv.com/contest-rules/contest-rules-view/

" and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes, of his/her likeness, voice (including a recording of the winner’s telephone call to the station) and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation. By calling in to participate in this Contest, each participant consents to his or her voice and telephone conversation being recorded and/or broadcast."

Reactions: Pia
The eyes suck. But I'm about to head off to work. So it had to be a 5 minute sketch.

SAM_3067B.jpg

Well, excuse the fuck out of me for thinking this may be an opportunity for someone to get recognized for their talent.

How dare I, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest my armpits for one decade.

Late response, since I haven't visited this thread in a week or so, but:

Sorry about my snark. I understand you posted with the best intentions. It's not you that I was calling out. Rather, it's the fact that a large-market, for-profit radio station thinks its okay to solicit free work to use on merchandise by holding a contest with no prize. It's not your fault that this is like the perfect storm of all-too-common, "artists don't do real work, so we have no problem disrespecting them by asking them to do shit for us without us even pretending to want to compensate them," behavior.

Back to the snark for a moment, I couldn't resist making a design, for all those sweet, sweet bragging rights. Since it took me about 20 minutes to make, I'll post it here. Gosh, I hope I win!

scumbag_drive.png

At any rate, despite my asshole response to this particular situation, I think it's a great idea to use this thread or something like it to post creative opportunities we run across.

This thread is so inspiring! I love looking at all the amazing art.

It's been ages since I've drawn anything. You've inspired me to dig out my pencils and sketchbook again!

Reactions: Dan Epstein
Don't die on me, thread!

I should post something again. Life got in the way. :( Had to move to another city to switch to a different job that is 12 to 14 hours a day. Still getting accustomed. So, on days off i'm exhausted and recovering. The choice between digging pencils and sketch books out of where I packed them away, and falling asleep in my chair every time I sit down, has not been a difficult one yet.

I should post something again. Life got in the way. :( Had to move to another city to switch to a different job that is 12 to 14 hours a day. Still getting accustomed. So, on days off i'm exhausted and recovering. The choice between digging pencils and sketch books out of where I packed them away, and falling asleep in my chair every time I sit down, has not been a difficult one yet.

Man, I totally get that. I haven't done much of anything for the last few weeks, and this is supposed to be my livelihood. (Truth be told, I'm looking for a different livelihood, which is a big part of my lack of motivation to draw.) I'll make sure the thread is here when you or anyone else feels the urge to get creative.

Man, I totally get that. I haven't done much of anything for the last few weeks, and this is supposed to be my livelihood. (Truth be told, I'm looking for a different livelihood, which is a big part of my lack of motivation to draw.) I'll make sure the thread is here when you or anyone else feels the urge to get creative.
Don't you ever quit drawing Zippy!

Reactions: zippypinhead
Status
Not open for further replies.