AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Post your daily speed sketch

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another girly sketch. This one's actually a fanart for a contest. It's Audrey from HuniePop/HunieCam Studio, rocking a Wednesday Addams vibe. I don't really draw fanart, but lately I've been thinking it would be fun to give it a shot. I'll be inking and coloring it tomorrow, and I'll go ahead and post the finished work when I get it done.

View attachment 71855

Please do. I love Wednesday.

Reactions: zippypinhead
SAM_2895.JPG

Thanks. I've tried to work fully digitally, but it doesn't work for me. I need to work out ideas on physical, actual paper. I guess I need physical constraints when working out compositions at first. Then, I can move on, and refine the images digitally.

I'm a painter by trade, so most of what I do is on physical media. I'm still working to master digital tools.

Reactions: VanessaSantos
Thanks. I've tried to work fully digitally, but it doesn't work for me. I need to work out ideas on physical, actual paper. I guess I need physical constraints when working out compositions at first. Then, I can move on, and refine the images digitally.

I'm a painter by trade, so most of what I do is on physical media. I'm still working to master digital tools.

I hear you. I cant work digitally at all. I feel like it's too hard to establish the same level of connection i have with paper/clay/fabric/wood.

Reactions: zippypinhead
I hear you. I cant work digitally at all. I feel like it's too hard to establish the same level of connection i have with paper/clay/fabric/wood.

Working digitally makes a lot of sense for something like cartooning, I think, since the end results are generally meant to be digitized in some capacity, anyway. I was really really stubborn about hanging on to physical media, even in that realm, but I've finally come around. I still deal in real ink and paint plenty, though, so it's not as if I have to choose between one sort of medium or the other.

Reactions: VanessaSantos
Wow, Im happy here is a post about sketching... I'll post one later. Nice work girls and guys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.