AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Potential customers viewing my PVT shows for free

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2016
NYC
Hi,
Has anyone noticed that people are watching us in PVT and ECL shows? A potential customero viewers is sitting there for the whole show. 5 times now. I am complainging to support, but they say, send a screen shot, even t hought I told them my computer won't take a screenshot, and I sent them tons of photos. Who is spying on us,? I can see support sitting there maybe for a min to make sure all is well, but it is from start to finish.

Hi,
Has anyone noticed that people are watching us in PVT and ECL shows? A potential customero viewers is sitting there for the whole show. 5 times now. I am complainging to support, but they say, send a screen shot, even t hought I told them my computer won't take a screenshot, and I sent them tons of photos. Who is spying on us,? I can see support sitting there maybe for a min to make sure all is well, but it is from start to finish.
They aren't able to view your private or exclusive shows, they are just sitting in your free chat waiting for you to come back. The "Potential Members" are typically logged out so there would be no way to view your paid shows since they aren't logged in anyway. Potential Members can also be logged in members that are viewing your live snapshot from the home page...and they aren't able to see your pvt/excl shows either.

Upvote 0
They aren't able to view your private or exclusive shows, they are just sitting in your free chat waiting for you to come back. The "Potential Members" are typically logged out so there would be no way to view your paid shows since they aren't logged in anyway. Potential Members can also be logged in members that are viewing your live snapshot from the home page...and they aren't able to see your pvt/excl shows either.
Thanks lovely.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoddessKaeli
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.