AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Preferential treatment of customers by unsteady camgirls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at attacking you. Calling you on your assumptions is not an attack, it's just pointing out what you are saying is opinion alone. Any way.

You wont see me saying what my definition of friendship is cause it's not relevant to this thread in any way. It has no bearing on the convo. The only thing that does is the OPs beliefs on it and he stated as such and that those feelings have been discussed with the girls and are reciprocated. You however feel that's not enough and that it's not real and actually felt the need to tell him it wasnt going to end well. As if just cause you cant handle healthy friendships no one can.

Im not gonna go through every statement and look to see if they apply to me but the ones I commented on obviously do not. Nor do any of your ones on stripping or male/female friendships. Im pretty sure none of them actually. I get some were not directed at me however you did pretty wide spread stereotypical and assumption based statements as a whole on strippers, camgirls, and friendships of which I am free to comment. You are wrong in most of them and most are baseless. You talk as though every thing you say is fact based and rooted in truth and like there is no other option or path for things to take. Pretty narrow minded but that's my opinion.

If you find it hard to have an intelligible conversation with someone who has a different line of thinking than you or different beliefs than that is on you. That doesnt take anything away from others though luckily. I also never said others idea of friendship is wrong (again no clue where you got that one from, you said that though) but simply said guys make that transfer sometimes on their own. Without consent of the girl or even a discussion with her.

There are some circumstances where expressing your interest in someone is rude, and camming, to me, fits in there. I certainly do not want to have to put a million polite nos out whenever I'm on cam. (My camming persona and I aren't that soft or lovey. So, this wouldn't happen to me anyhow. :emo: BUT, many young girls especially fear hurting the feelings of others especially men.) I do think some girls intentionally lead others on for money, and those girls should be the only ones having to deal with feelings flying everywhere. They can reap the hell out of what they are sowing. I definitely do believe that you can create real friendships or even romantic relationships from the camming platform, but it's really in the girls' court to make the first move in those instances and that is likely to begin with "hey! stop tipping me so I can see if these feelings exist outside of your money.".

Edit to add: either way, it doesn't sound like Just is interested in pursuing these women. Ahh. Sorry for helping to further derail this complicated, uncomplicated thread. Hehe.

All I'm saying is that it's not right to get angry at a guy for expressing interest. Certainly not on MFC, which prides itself on being a wide open social network, and has done very well for that reason. Other cam sites may have different policies, and individual cam girls are entitled to have their own policies on the subject. But it's not the guy's fault for saying it.

Real life standards should apply. If the guy is being a jerk about it, that's when you should get mad.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I can think of 3 separate examples involving strippers that would show that your generalization is flat out wrong. But your mind is made up that you know everything about strippers, so I won't bother. Preferring date somebody who is generous and/or rich doesn't make you a prostitute, successful is generally considered a desirable trait in men.
Please refer to the nearest dictionary for the meaning of the words "generalization" and "exception", "generous" and "rich." Then perhaps you'll be able to follow this explanation.

Being a generous tipper doesn't mean that someone is rich or successful. And my meaning, if you had actually attempted to understand the entire sentence instead of parsing it for criticism, is that strippers don't generally choose to date guys just because they are generous with money. Pretty much every guy they interact with is generous with money, so how would they differentiate one from the other? But yes, choosing to date someone simply because they are "rich" is not only one step away from prostitution, it's also stupid. An intelligent woman would choose to date a guy because of the specific qualities that made him wealthy or successful, because there are many ways to accumulate wealth and power, and not all of them make for good husbands.

• Wat?!
Reactions: WickedTouch
Fuck. You guys, I totally messed up the sex work progression. Am I gonna get thrown out of the club?

Considering how you screwed up the whole "space time-cam continuum" I don't think merely throwing you out of the club will be enough. TWENTY SPANKINGS FOR YOU!!!

• Funny!
Reactions: WickedTouch
God sometimes people are so touchy on Internet forums. Ease up, tigers.

Anywho...

My closest and most financially supportive regular doesn't hesitate (though is coy about it) to privately make very sexy comments to me. And it does make me blush more because we ARE so close. But it's still fun.

Maybe, though, I may feel more embarrassed to do more explicit things with him (or others I'm close with) in a private setting because I actually give a shit what he thinks of me. I care if he likes me as a person after the fact.

Maybe there's less risk for doing that with an unknown because who gives a fuck what a random thinks of you after your blast your own ass with a cucumber. You know? Lol.

Maybe that's s happening with OP...

Being a generous tipper doesn't mean that someone is rich or successful.

It gives the impression, and sometimes that's all that it takes.

Lol at attacking you. Calling you on your assumptions is not an attack, it's just pointing out what you are saying is opinion alone. Any way.

You wont see me saying what my definition of friendship is cause it's not relevant to this thread in any way. It has no bearing on the convo.
It obviously is relevant, because everyone was having a pretty nice discussion up to the point where you took exception to my understanding of "friendship" while refusing to defend your own. And I can't help but notice that while I continue to comment on how the meaning of "friendship" is misused by certain cam girls for financial profit, you have absolutely nothing to say about that subject, but instead continue to make everything about me. As for the OP, his posts are contradictory. That being the case, and since I'm tired of being attacked by you because you don't agree with my definition of friendship, a very straightforward and very common sense definition, I will repeat that I am done with this thread. My points have been made for those willing to approach things with an unbiased mind.

My closest and most financially supportive regular doesn't hesitate (though is coy about it) to privately make very sexy comments to me. And it does make me blush more because we ARE so close. But it's still fun.

Maybe, though, I may feel more embarrassed to do more explicit things with him (or others I'm close with) in a private setting because I actually give a shit what he thinks of me. I care if he likes me as a person after the fact.

Maybe there's less risk for doing that with an unknown because who gives a fuck what a random thinks of you after your blast your own ass with a cucumber. You know? Lol.

Maybe that's s happening with OP...

Damn where is the :Iagree emote. Or as one model told me it was just was a lot easier to do intimate acts when the person at the other end didn't seem real at all. It's why she hated to have voice on during privates and hardly looked at cams.

Damn where is the :Iagree emote. Or as one model told me it was just was a lot easier to do intimate acts when the person at the other end didn't seem real at all. It's why she hated to have voice on during privates and hardly looked at cams.
Yeah I did a few privates back in the day with voice via cam to cam... It just got too personal. for some of us, it really helps to keep some sort of mystery or separation of emotion and sexuality. Maybe that means those we get closest with in terms of chatting and friendship get less of us sexually. It's a touch tightrope to walk.

I knew that, now where is the feeling foolish emoji. Ah this works :shame:

It gives the impression, and sometimes that's all that it takes.
I cringe to think either one of them might be carrying that impression around. I think they would both agree I favor blunt honesty over tact, and I hope they have taken to heart what I have shared with them about my ability to tip.

When I first started playing on webcams (tipping anyway) I tipped a girl a couple thousand tokens one night. Came back a few nights later and tipped around three thousand tokens. Came back a few nights later, and had a whopping 200 tokens that I planned to stretch out over the next two weeks. Her face lit up, she jumped up off the couch, and yelled my username. I immediately felt bad, gave her the two hundred tokens, told her I didn't have time to play that night but just wanted to say hi, then I logged out. Ever since then, I try to be more careful. That shit feels awful.

Congratulations on totally missing the part where I stated I convinced a stripper to become a cam girl. Typical.
Sorry... too much Kool-aid today.
no-cares.jpg

Sounds to me like the OP is an older guy who tips a lot and gets treated well, has no interest in them offline, but he's frustrated that he's not getting the kind of on cam sexual response he wants. If so, it's almost the opposite of what you're saying.
Op is a guy who's definitely not in his 20's anymore (but if we could leave that the f*ck out of it it would be just fine with him :haha:) who tips pretty low and gets treated extremely well, has a lot of interest in them on or offline but harbors no delusions, and was frustrated because he thought he was getting less consideration from the models though he is now realizing that he may be getting more.

Turded for calling me old.

I agree with everyone who brought up that doing shows that aren't really your thing, is much less scary for total strangers you'll never see again.

It seems like everything has already been said (and then some XD)! I can only agree that at least one of those cam models must like you because she speaks in my same love language. The giggly-blushy-shy-kind during a private, because everything you think of her matters, hehe. Best of luck to you, @justjoinedtopost ^^

I've experienced the same thing also. Nice to see I'm not alone. I call it being friendzoned by a model. My wild ass guess is as we become closer with a model we get viewed less as just a source of $, and more as an actual person. This creates some shyness and awkwardness for sexual activities. That's one theory the other is they are just getting tired of dealing with us and wish we would just empty our wallets and leave them alone.

What to do about it? Fuck if I know.
This is VERY VERY true.

Also...when someone becomes my friend they also get a lot of "freebies". Like more time from the model. In PM, KIK and Snap. As well as being seen as important in free chat. I rarely ban people for talking crap to me...but if they are a dick to one of my friends they get called out and banned. Why do you get these things? Because I like you. You make me feel comfortable.

So if you are my friend...and you want to be my friend it's quite expected that you wouldn't ask me to do something that I don't enjoy. If you start demanding things I am uncomfortable with you lose my friendship and become just a customer.

You have to decide which you would rather have.

I think this has happened to regular prems at one stage or another. It's certainly happened to me!

Got friendly with a model, usual stuff of personal number, Facebook etc etc and whilst I did buy content and private with her that became less frequent as we became firmer friends. I'd still tip her the same amounts but these became "free friends tokens".

After a period of no privates, I decided I'd like one but she flat out refused. To say I was taken a back is an massive injustice to the term! However, after I had stormed out (such a drama queen) she called me and explained that because we had become close friends, she found it really awkward.

I guess the lesson learned is that, if you want to be real friends with a model, do so with the ones that you are happy to have less of a intimate relationship with. Those that absolute get you excited even by just thinking about them...keep it strictly business!

I've read so many posts on this forum complaining that members can never really be friends with a model, not like you would be friends if you'd met offline. But... I wouldn't be able to do a show for any of my real-life friends. That would be massively uncomfortable for me. My friends are like family to me, maybe closer than family even. Now, excluding the incest-fetishists out there, would you really want to watch your cousin on a cam site? Because that's exactly what it would be like for me. (Obviously other models will have different views, but do keep this in mind if your model friend suddenly stops wanting to do sexy shows for you.)

I am going to have to disagree with the majority of the census that closer friendships with the model = no more sexy time in private. For me, the opposite is true. As I get to know someone, the sexy time in private is even better (at least for me) because there is a genuine connection. True, I may be a little more nervous because their opinion matters but that is completely different than flat out refusing to do the private or feeling uncomfortable with it and such. Maybe I'm weird but it's just incorrect to assume that all models will no longer want to be sexy with you in private if you become closer friends.

I am going to have to disagree with the majority of the census that closer friendships with the model = no more sexy time in private. For me, the opposite is true. As I get to know someone, the sexy time in private is even better (at least for me) because there is a genuine connection. True, I may be a little more nervous because their opinion matters but that is completely different than flat out refusing to do the private or feeling uncomfortable with it and such. Maybe I'm weird but it's just incorrect to assume that all models will no longer want to be sexy with you in private if you become closer friends.

I've had couple where the sexy times made it weird for the model, but my experience is more like your it is nice to have a genuine connection with someone. It is really hard for me to judge what's going through a models head, but several had told me that they were nervous for the first skypes with me but as time when by they became more comfortable with them. Anyway I think your experience is more common, but obviously it varies among models, and probably models have different reactions to different members.

Reactions: Empress Mika
Glad to see the "we are friends now, so no more sexy time" thing has not only happened to me. Dammit, it's happened 4 times and it drives me nuts. I do, however, feel terribly guilty for being upset about it. That weird dynamic of a site where you can see a woman naked and also become her friend is ... weird. Like the OP, 1 model did plenty in public but then would not let me take her private. As happy as I am that we crossed that line to becoming friends and chatting daily offsite, there are times when I wish things could go back to the way they were before. When she first denied me a private and I spazzed like a petulant child, she said, "Look, we are friends now. Do you really want to see your good friend naked?" She didn't take it too well when I said YES. :rofl: But all good now. I see the point about it being hard to show your body to a friend. I get it. But my penis does not always understand.

The Friendzone problem:

The brain says: Hi, Woah those are great pics...wow! It was well worth it to see you being yourself at the pool. I love your bikini! You are awesome and thank you for sending me those pics and saying hi to me in chat. That was great! How are you? Are you doing well in life?

My balls says: Dude, you're killing us...say something cool so she will take you to private like that one dude who has those emoticons she likes. Or say something sexual that makes her get that naughty face in free chat....Come on!!!!!!! Do something awesome like those other guys. Help us out!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.