AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Preferred Cam Platform?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :)

I'm pretty new, but since I've started, I've checked out quite a few sites and I really like Chaturbate. They actually PAY, without any hitches. They seem to have a more fair, less permanent rating system (Mfc cam score, boo). They pay out 50% - 80% depending on token quantities bought by customers. They have quick responses to questions. The site works. I'm not saying that any of these things are or are not problems on other sites, but this is why I like CB.

Reactions: WinkingDaisys
wednesdaycooper said:
Hi :)

I'm pretty new, but since I've started, I've checked out quite a few sites and I really like Chaturbate. They actually PAY, without any hitches. They seem to have a more fair, less permanent rating system (Mfc cam score, boo). They pay out 50% - 80% depending on token quantities bought by customers. They have quick responses to questions. The site works. I'm not saying that any of these things are or are not problems on other sites, but this is why I like CB.
I've never had any payout problems with MFC in over 3 years of camming on it :/
And say what you want about Camscore, but you can't say that it's not fair. It's calculated by a mathematic formula and it's calculated the same way for all models. It simply makes sense for MFC to display the most financially successful models at the top, and put the ones who take longer to make money near the bottom... it seems cruel to some models, but it makes total sense for MFC if you think about it; sorting models by their success is just the smartest way. Also, it's not permanent, a model's Camscore changes daily, reflecting her performance over the last 60 days.

Streamate has been my primary site of choice for the last year and a half, with KinkLive as my secondary site. The private-based vibe just works best for me, at least at the moment. :)

I've been on all three of the major sites (MFC, CB, and SM). Started out on MFC and it was my main camsite for my first year or so of camming (I was fairly successful there; my camscore usually hovered in the 3000s), dabbled in CB a bit (hated it, too many freeloaders), and then after getting fed up with the 80+ offline hours a week I had to pull to 'succeed' on MFC I jumped ship for SM and haven't looked back. It's by FAR my favorite site to work for, and I'm now exclusive to that one site.

It's worth noting that I've never had issues getting paid from any of the sites - Also, what % you get from a site actually doesn't matter that much, because 50-80% of nothing is... well, nothing. Lots of girls shy away from SM because of the seemingly low payout (35%), but forget to take into account that models on that site get a lower percentage because SM uses the extra to advertise, bring traffic to the site, protect us from chargebacks, etc. The amount of *paying* traffic on the site is awesome compared to token-based sites, IMO.

However, which site is going to be best for YOU PERSONALLY... Well, the only way to figure that out is to cam on all of them and see which one fits your camming style/brings you in the most paying traffic! There are girls who struggle with below-1000 camscores on MFC who hop over to CB and start earning more overnight, or girls who just can't handle SM's private-only layout and hop ship for a site where they can do public shows. Don't be afraid to experiment with your hours/types of shows or explore fetishes if you're comfortable with them. Figuring out what your style is and what your limits are is a big part of being a successful camgirl, and once you do that, which site fits you best should fall into place naturally.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.