AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pregnant Camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2014
Hey guys,

My fiance and I just started camming on Chaturbate. I am almost 8 months pregnant, and I'm nervous about being on cam pregnant. I've been kind of hiding it while on cam. I'm sure some people have noticed but, I was wondering if anybody else has ever cammed pregnant? What were your experiences and success like? I know there are people who have fetishes but I'm afraid of what people will think. Also I was wondering if anybody knew of any reliable cam sites that specialize in pregnant women. I've googled some but I want to find a safe site. Thanks in advance ladies!

Being 8 months pregnant and a couple is a cash cow (no pun intended). I'm not going to tell you to do anything you're not comfortable with, but you could be making good money instead of hiding. How do you hide a pregnancy that far out? Streamate is good to the gestating and does couples.

You could also look into Clips4Sale, as pregnancy clips do well there. But if you're genuinely "afraid of what people will think," you probably shouldn't be camming in the first place.

Oh trust me camming is something I love doing. Only been on cam twice and I'm hooked. Let me rephrase, I'm afraid that being pregnant will turn people away from us.

Also, in regards to "hiding" it I usually have the camera up high, or I'm at angles that it's not terribly noticeable. Knowing that you think it would be a hit, I feel more confident already. I have heard about clips4sale and streammate from a friend that relayed me here, so I will definitely look into both of those!

Reactions: CharlotteLace
I was wondering the same myself. I went so terribly my first 2 shifts, and have had a huge break and am now pregnant. I guess it could only be up from here!!

Reactions: RoseCavilla
I think it's about how you sell it. If you seem uncomfortable about it, you're gonna show that to the viewers, and they might not enjoy it. Of course you're gonna have a few people who try to be hurtful because they can be anonymous, but other than that...If you look like you're having fun, your viewers will have fun :)

Hope that helps any! And congratulations!

I was thinking about camming pregnant on MFC, where I cammed before. I'm nervous though. I sure hope no one is hurtful and I'm hoping for good business. There are a few others I think that are pregnant and do well on there.

Missbump said:
I was thinking about camming pregnant on MFC, where I cammed before. I'm nervous though. I sure hope no one is hurtful and I'm hoping for good business. There are a few others I think that are pregnant and do well on there.

There are many models who have done quite well on MFC while pregnant.

I saw a couple on now. I guess I'm nervous how I'll be viewed but I think it could attract some great business and I could have fun with it.

Hi there! I left camming months ago but I'm planning on coming back. I'm on MFC and 5 months preg now. I've seen girls with pretty high and low camscores so I think you (well we) will just have to do our best, don't freak out, like anyother camgirl, confidence can be all. Good luck C:

noemik said:
Hi there! I left camming months ago but I'm planning on coming back. I'm on MFC and 5 months preg now. I've seen girls with pretty high and low camscores so I think you (well we) will just have to do our best, don't freak out, like anyother camgirl, confidence can be all. Good luck C:

I agree! Just let our personality shine through and not focus too much on the belly, those who like it will come, and some who don't might come anyway to see what's interesting about you. I just started camming the other night, so we shall see how it goes. I stopped camming because I was pregnant but decided to try it anyway. Good luck!

Reactions: noemik
Status
Not open for further replies.