AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PREMIUM CB ACCOUNT BANNED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 18, 2024
Hii, hope you're doing well.. The following Premium Account got banned couple of weeks ago. Have already mailed and submitted request couple of times to support but still, none attended yet.

USERNAME - qixunutu
Please assist me on this..

Still no reply to miscommunication . Unfortunately CB is the only platform permitted while others are banned in this part of the world. Govt. is very stringent in matters of nudity and explicit content unlike North & South America, UK, Europe. Need assistance for clearing up misconception.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There has been a miscommunication which needs to be clarified and updated from support.
What exactly is the miscommunication that needs clarification? Perhaps if you shared some more details with us we could offer better assistance. Does your email in your account bio match with your current email? Maybe their communications are being sent elsewhere? There's always so much ambiguity in these threads. Throw us a bone if you would like more help.

Upvote 0
I think it's time to do some self reflection and re-evaluate your use of cam sites...
Camsites?? I think you're mistaken dear, CB is the only camsite which is permitted in this part of the world and all others which you people talk about are banned strictly for your kind information. We are far strongly evaluated than west due to high govt stringency.. It's understandable that you haven't been in this part of this world your comment reflects that.. West is very liberal and you would feel uncomfortable staying once you visit here and would come to learn how to lead strict life where sex and nudity is regarded as a crime. You have to know your limits or else you would be behind bars for rest of your life...
What exactly is the miscommunication that needs clarification? Perhaps if you shared some more details with us we could offer better assistance. Does your email in your account bio match with your current email? Maybe their communications are being sent elsewhere? There's always so much ambiguity in these threads. Throw us a bone if you would like more help.
Yeah something like that.

Firstly, from the beginning only, CB support is communicating with wrong email ID for the questioned account. The email ID was first used when I opened the account almost 3 years ago. Last year I had to change the email ID due to security issues and it got compromised in September 2023. I informed support regarding the change before the compromise happened for genuinity. But still support has been sending mails in that compromised ID only regarding the ban and said that I was intimated on 15th February 2024 about the ticket. But I've no clue regarding the ticket number raised as the ID was inaccessible from September 2023 - starting of March 2024 .

Secondly , support says the account was banned due to false deliberate zero tolerance allegation against the broadcasters regarding underage and their abusive behavior in the month of January 2024. So I replied that that there has been mishandling of the email id since these must have been sent from other sources as a result of the compromise as I was far away from accessing the ID during this particular span of time. I requested them to look into the matter as these grievous allegations were never made from my side. I completely abide by the laws and have been pretty much aware about zero tolerance rules of the platform like before as always and to clear up the miscommunication. I mentioned in my reply mail for reference that after quiet strong efforts and hard work I was able to recover the compromised ID this mid March and is working normally and fine and no such further mishandling would happen again as strongly guaranteed by Google.

Finally, they want to refund my last purchase tokens but unable to credit the transactions as it appears that my credit card company or bank has issued a block on all transactions from currently processing. I replied that I've already had a discussion with the bank but everything is clean from their end but still they shall clarify further if any issue is there or not and let me know.

NOTE:
I've already enquired couple of times in March from the main verified email ID of the questioned account but still no ticket has been raised and no communication from support came in that mail on this regard .

This is the hold up scenario up till now..

Please clarify do CB keep records of previously linked and used email IDs that's why this miscommunication crept up?

Upvote 0
Please clarify do CB keep records of previously linked and used email IDs that's why this miscommunication crept up?
Yes, CB does in fact save EVERYTHING. I think your only hope is contact them from the email they have on file for you. If that was never updated in their system for whatever reason, you're probably out of luck.

Upvote 0