AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Presents

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2020
Chaturbate Username
BRathletecum
Hi sexy people, how are you doing?

How do you feel when your "fans", "followers" want to give you presents?
I have never thought I would feel "embarrassed" to accept gifts, but sometimes I really don't know how to respond. It gets even harder when the person is on Snapchat or somewhere she/he could contact you.
Anyways, I just wanna know if it's a general feeling, or I am being just a noob lol

Kisses beautiful people :h:

Noob !!! 😅

Just thank him/her , don't show too much that you're so embarrassed (he would feel embarrassed as well) but feel free to show that you appreciate it.
Maybe take care that it's not too invading, close to harassment, or a way to get your personal information (like address to send it when it's not only tokens :/)

It depends of course, but the very act of giving something away is a big deal for many people. Just show appreciation, say your polite thank yous, send your emojis and be – or try to be – done with it. No reason to feel embarrassed! Somebody out there actually wants you to have whatever they sent.

I've gifted models stuff on a few occasions, and one in particular could literally not thank me enough (for a nice pair of heels for off cam use). It went on for the longest time, like I had saved her entire family's life or something. I have no doubt she meant it, but it was still slightly awkward.

If you're doubt, let normal politeness get the better of you and do your Travolta routine when nobody's looking 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.