AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pretty girls making ugly faces - Camgirl Edition!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeaganO'Holloran

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 25, 2012
I thought I'd jump on this trend, and start a topic for all us cam girls to share our versions! It's easy... take two photos- one of you being your normal pretty self, and another of you making a hideous face!

I'll start.

Attachments

• Picture 328.jpg
    Picture 328.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 696
I look a bit of a mess right now, but I couldn't resist :D
tumblr_mljwr0VJxl1qzhtsho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mljwr0VJxl1qzhtsho1_1280.jpg

Okay, in the Half Off/Half On makeup thread it was easy to be complimentary but this thread is purposely about making 'ugly' faces. So do we get to make light-hearted joking comments about it all or will that be too mean? Cause I have to tell you I foresee the overwhelming need to make a reference to 'constipation face' arising as more pictures come in. :lol:

Reactions: TeaganO'Holloran
JerryBoBerry said:
Okay, in the Half Off/Half On makeup thread it was easy to be complimentary but this thread is purposely about making 'ugly' faces. So do we get to make light-hearted joking comments about it all or will that be too mean? Cause I have to tell you I foresee the overwhelming need to make a reference to 'constipation face' arising as more pictures come in. :lol:

Well, I don't mind some light-hearted joking myself.

There's a silly constipation face for Jerry. :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 526
Pbbbbft! I live for this thread!
Y4YLXCq.jpg

MUClN78.jpg

Since I can't read or follow directions....lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 434
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 433
From Aella's cam show night before last. She can be very pretty to oogly boogly in a matter of seconds!
just one of the reasons why her fans like her so much!

tumblr_inline_mph9pdCzcJ1qz4rgp.gif

hehe

Attachments

• 178.png
    178.png
    752.7 KB · Views: 354
  • 169.png
    169.png
    764.2 KB · Views: 354
I just knew, as soon as I clicked this thread, that there would be multiple Aella posts.

Sidapete said:
I just knew, as soon as I clicked this thread, that there would be multiple Aella posts.
And I approve of all of them :)

LilyMarie said:
spot the difference

ZBUndsF.jpg

I love how even for ugly face pictures---the quality of your pictures is amazing haha

LilyMarie said:
JessicaWolf said:
Couldn't resist :-D
How incredibly hot are you and why have I never seen you before D: :shock:

Definitely proving your theory on Canadian girls being super hot! Is there something they put in the water over there?!

LilyMarie said:
JessicaWolf said:
Couldn't resist :-D
How incredibly hot are you and why have I never seen you before D: :shock:

LOL guyyyyysssss :oops:

I've only been on MFC for less than two months now, so I'm pretty new, but am on about 20 hours a week :)
Thanks for the twitter follow Lily, I've been following you since day 1 ;)

(My twitter is @JessicaWolfXO)

Status
Not open for further replies.