AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Prevent models from coming on my stream

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2023
Hello everyone,

I am a man, and when I stream on Chaturbate, I have a lot of female models who stream and come on my live. I would like to know what I can do to prevent them from coming and make sure that I only have voyeur and not streamer on my lives.

Thanks to all.

Solution
thank you for your answer. I don't want any particular gender to be denied access to my room. I just want the models that are broadcasting to not access my room and promote themselves.
You can go to the settings tab of the chat like next to the users list and there's an option to prevent verified broadcasters from chatting if they are broadcasting (or an option to silence them even if they aren't)
Hello everyone,

I am a man, and when I stream on Chaturbate, I have a lot of female models who stream and come on my live. I would like to know what I can do to prevent them from coming and make sure that I only have voyeur and not streamer on my lives.

Thanks to all.

If you just want a specific gender to stop filling your room with spam you can try a bot like mutebygender, you can set it so they have to tip a token to talk.

If you want them to stop entering your room completely you can uncheck their gender in the settings & privacy tab.

Upvote 0
thank you for your answer. I don't want any particular gender to be denied access to my room. I just want the models that are broadcasting to not access my room and promote themselves.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
You can go to the settings tab of the chat like next to the users list and there's an option to prevent verified broadcasters from chatting if they are broadcasting (or an option to silence them even if they aren't)

Upvote 0
Solution
Vous pouvez accéder à l'onglet des paramètres du chat comme à côté de la liste des utilisateurs et il y a une option pour empêcher les diffuseurs vérifiés de discuter s'ils diffusent (ou une option pour les faire taire même s'ils ne le sont pas)
Merci beaucoup, vous avez résolu mon problème, et d'autres aussi. Je ne connaissais pas ces réglages mais ils sont très efficaces

Upvote 0
Merci beaucoup, vous avez résolu mon problème, et d'autres aussi. Je ne connaissais pas ces réglages mais ils sont très efficaces
The setting that you changed will only prevent other age-verified models (Broadcasting-only or All, depending on your choice) from posting in your chatroom, it will not prevent models from entering your chatroom and sending direct messages (DM's) to your viewers.

Viewers receiving unwanted DM's from models can click the offending username in the DM then select "Ignore" to prevent further messages from the person (they can also select "Report Message" and choose "Is Spam" then submit the report to CB).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The setting that you changed will only prevent other age-verified models (Broadcasting-only or All, depending on your choice) from posting in your chatroom, it will not prevent models from entering your chatroom and sending direct messages (DM's) to your viewers.

Viewers receiving unwanted DM's from models can click the offending username in the DM then select "Ignore" to prevent further messages from the person (they can also select "Report Message" and choose "Is Spam" then submit the report to CB).
I always thought that it prevented them sending DM's to other members too, If I have the setting set to broadcasters cant chat, it does prevent them from DMing me so I assumed that would be the same for the rest of the room.

Upvote 0
I always thought that it prevented them sending DM's to other members too, If I have the setting set to broadcasters cant chat, it does prevent them from DMing me so I assumed that would be the same for the rest of the room.
Direct-Silencing of another model by the room-host or moderator and the room chat-setting to Silence Age-Verified Broadcasters both do prevent Supporter Member Private Messages (PM's), however (unless something has changed recently) it will not affect DM's which are a global (site-wide) messaging system not local (room-limited).

I still believe that the setting is very useful and is a more targeted approach than options like deselecting Females (while they're not broadcasting, models/studios can simply change the account gender to Male or Couple as a bypass) or/and using geo-blocking in an attempt to block the most common countries where the model/studio advertising originates from (thwarted with the use of a VPN).

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Direct-Silencing of another model by the room-host or moderator and the room chat-setting to Silence Age-Verified Broadcasters both do prevent Supporter Member Private Messages (PM's), however (unless something has changed recently) it will not affect DM's which are a global (site-wide) messaging system not local (room-limited).

I still believe that the setting is very useful and is a more targeted approach than options like deselecting Females (while they're not broadcasting, models/studios can simply change the account gender to Male or Couple as a bypass) or/and using geo-blocking in an attempt to block the most common countries where the model/studio advertising originates from (thwarted with the use of a VPN).
Yeah that makes sense, I was thinking PM when I wrote DM, I forgot that they added in the DM feature too, I never use it, kind of assumed it was the same system that ran Pms though, like a chat in pm would show when you open dm and vice versa but guessing it dosnt then... seems strange to have 2 separate messaging systems on a single platform.

Upvote 0
Yeah that makes sense, I was thinking PM when I wrote DM, I forgot that they added in the DM feature too, I never use it, kind of assumed it was the same system that ran Pms though, like a chat in pm would show when you open dm and vice versa but guessing it dosnt then... seems strange to have 2 separate messaging systems on a single platform.
Yeah, the PM and DM functions are separate and independent from one another.

DM's are intended to be permanent instead of session-limited, and unlike PM's, in addition to being initiated to a user from within a chatroom (where most of the spam/poaching abuse starts from -- PM'ing or DM'ing active-tippers and Purples), DM's can also be initiated (by Supporter Members) at any time from any user's bio via the orange "Send DM" button (and followed-up with from the DM History bubble icon or at chaturbate.com/dm).

Upvote 0
Per site rules when you joined. English only fyi
Sorry, I forgot to disable the automatic translator of the page.

Thank you for your answer. So there is no way to prevent the diffusers from entering my living room?
Also I had unchecked being interested in women but they still come.

Upvote 0
Sorry, I forgot to disable the automatic translator of the page.

Thank you for your answer. So there is no way to prevent the diffusers from entering my living room?
Also I had unchecked being interested in women but they still come.
In addition to the chat-setting you've already made ("Silence age-verified broadcasters?" -- Yes, or Yes if they're broadcasting now), you can go the Settings & Privacy tab and find "Show my cam to these users:" and uncheck the Women box.

Lastly, also in Settings & Privacy, you could also geo-block South America and a handful of Eastern European countries (Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, etc.) + Russia (keep in mind that this option will block all genders not just females). This setting is not the same as the "Interested In" boxes located on your bio.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.