AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private based sites-debate

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does Adult Work like CamContacts? I did hear of them a few times too. What seems to be the demographics then if it seems less international than Streamate? I see Streamate mostly USA visitors, some UK, Australia, rarely other places (compare to LJ where it is really worldwide) This might just be me for some reason lol
And yay a fellow redhead too!!! :)

I am definitely a premium type of model too, for many personal reasons. I have been thinking the same this last year, that there is a serious empty space at the moment for models to choose a perfect fitting premium site. Most of them seems less attractive to many models because the % share we can earn, as model, is dramatically lower than on freemium site. Most new sites are being freemium form, and most of them you see most of the first page being about the vibrating toys (even on premium sites now). I may be old fashioned, but I feel the greatest of essense of what camming used to be is getting lost.
And yes, there are a LOT of men that still prefer a more personal approach, which private based sites provide.

LiveJasmin, while being hard to penetrate successfully for many (or most) indie models, since many years, still had a lot of advantages. They had great marketing, good traffic (quality over quantity) and the payout was better than any other premium sites, if you were working seriously and full time, But since March 2020, where they changed the rules and been since then forbidden to tease in ANY WAY at all in free chat, it has lost a lot of members and models. But then further on, they cut the % of the payout in a way models make about 1/2 % of what is used to be. So the perks the site over others are now gone. Even more models and members migrated to other cam sites since.
(you can read my post objectively stating changes that happened and how it affected (still as today) models here : http://www.littleredbunny.com/news/where-in-the-world-did-littleredbunny-go/

On Streamate I often hear there's also a greater amount of models working more like it was a freemium site too. So with the tip toy in free and not as personal as it used to be.

I was also curious about cams.com since some said it was great for them to transit there, but there too, seems like freemium and vibrating toys for most models on main page.

I do wish as well the premium sites would raise the % they pay to models. On Streamate, another advantage is that members are very polite and willing to pay. Models can have a higher rate and it still works well, since the paying/conversion system is different as on Livejasmin as example. So though I charge more / min, the member actually doesnt, by the end of it, pay more / min than on Livejasmin (since even its not a token site, they still have to buy credits, which is kind of the same, as its not $1/1 credit, where jasmin takes a pre % cut before the % share we would make).

So at the end, you can charge more on SM and still make decent, even more so if you have your members following you from other previous platform, where you then make an extra 40%. That makes a BIG difference. On LJ, you cannot charge much, because then no members would buy the credits, as the packages are expensive.

Hopefully someone will come up with a new good premium platform. I had great ideas, but I dont have that kind of money to invest :) We shall see with time. But I agree, I think, if done right, models would explore a good paying new platform, if it also has the rest down properly (traffic, tech quality, support, %, marketing, etc)
Omg ,. now i saw that livejasmin closed your account, i am in shock, i knew they are idiots and they dont care about noone else then themself,. but to close the best model they ever had account is the silliest thing ever! . You are the model with the most awards ever u bring to them,. not talking about biggest incomes, and the fact that you are an example for every new model they got, and they just bann you and forgot about all your hardwork, really hope this site will disspear .. hate the way they are treating the models . I know is hard to start somewhere else, you build your comunity there all this 12 y , guess u will try with a new nick name , anyway you are unique and people will see u in a second .. but yes u better prepare for a change becouse as u can see they can kick you out anytime :(

I often heard in the past it was, despite the lower pay, one of the best site for male models. If that has changed, where you do find has been best for you since?
It’s up and down everywhere since September. Nowhere has had consistency since the influx of new models and pandemic is starting to take affect in the industry.

Awww, I miss AdultWork, and wish I could go back on there and be in "paid chat only" mode like I used to do. But now they have it to where you have to have a passport to cam on that site. :( Too bad. I used to get the nicest guys on there, and I'll always remember that this one guy took me private...didn't want me to get naked or anything...just wanted to chat...AND he sent me a $380 Amazon e-gift card.

I think the reason I had stopped camming on there was that I wasn't comfortable staying with AW daily pay anymore...after that Collin guy (a.k.a. "Princess Jenny" who ran a daily pay service) threatened to post cam models' real names, SSN, etc. if they didn't pay back their daily pay loans. I had asked to be removed from the service because that sickened me. Now I'm with Katy Boleyn's daily pay service (Boleyn Models) for other sites, and she's the best.

I just remembered I used to cam on Webcams dot com back in the day, and I thought that site didn't exist anymore. I just typed in their URL just now out of curiosity, and they're still around and powered by My Dirty Hobby. Wow! That site really takes me back. I remember that while in public chat, you could have a whole bunch of guys' webcams open (all at the bottom of the screen), and if you wanted to you could see multiple men jerking off at the same time. LOL. Y'all are gonna think I'm weird, but I used to get turned on by that.....

Back then I kept signing up for cam sites via SexyJobs dot com, which meant that I was accidentally signing up for studios and not getting the normal percentage I'd get directly from the site. :/ I remember I wound up with a Webcams dot com studio, and kept waiting and waiting for them to pay me my $100 I earned (The studio agent was a guy named Jay). I remember he lied and said that since my money was late, he'd personally deliver it to my door. Um.....

I honestly can't even remember if I ever received the paper check or not. It was so long ago.

Awww, I miss AdultWork, and wish I could go back on there and be in "paid chat only" mode like I used to do. But now they have it to where you have to have a passport to cam on that site. :( Too bad. I used to get the nicest guys on there, and I'll always remember that this one guy took me private...didn't want me to get naked or anything...just wanted to chat...AND he sent me a $380 Amazon e-gift card.

I think the reason I had stopped camming on there was that I wasn't comfortable staying with AW daily pay anymore...after that Collin guy (a.k.a. "Princess Jenny" who ran a daily pay service) threatened to post cam models' real names, SSN, etc. if they didn't pay back their daily pay loans. I had asked to be removed from the service because that sickened me. Now I'm with Katy Boleyn's daily pay service (Boleyn Models) for other sites, and she's the best.

I just remembered I used to cam on Webcams dot com back in the day, and I thought that site didn't exist anymore. I just typed in their URL just now out of curiosity, and they're still around and powered by My Dirty Hobby. Wow! That site really takes me back. I remember that while in public chat, you could have a whole bunch of guys' webcams open (all at the bottom of the screen), and if you wanted to you could see multiple men jerking off at the same time. LOL. Y'all are gonna think I'm weird, but I used to get turned on by that.....

Back then I kept signing up for cam sites via SexyJobs dot com, which meant that I was accidentally signing up for studios and not getting the normal percentage I'd get directly from the site. :/ I remember I wound up with a Webcams dot com studio, and kept waiting and waiting for them to pay me my $100 I earned (The studio agent was a guy named Jay). I remember he lied and said that since my money was late, he'd personally deliver it to my door. Um.....

I honestly can't even remember if I ever received the paper check or not. It was so long ago.
Aww, man I am sad to hear you can't cam on there anymore! I cam through an agency called Off The Record Models on AW, who are great, and same as you, I also am with Boleyn Models for Streamate, who again are amazing.
I have people I speak to on AW that have never requested to see me naked ever, just like the chat and companionship. It's so nice not sitting in free if you are not feeling high level energy and want to get on with things in your house/study/read etc. The calls can be hours and hours long on AW- there is no limit. The pandemic and Brexit have definitely affacted traffic though, so I am so glad I also have Streamate too, and not just reliant upon one cam platform.

I guess you could apply for a passport some day and try again? It really is a great site. As is SM, but they are different and I like having the option of both.

I have heard some horror stories about the daily pay dude on AW. So glad you got out of that!

hi and welcome to the legend littleredbunny :kiss: i work on freemium sites . but beeing a cammodel imposible to know know who you are :) yes all the models from livejasmin now and moslty all studious i heared they started to add other cam sites for their models . no more jasmin exclusivity ... for example 2 of the biggest studious in Romania that works with lj, they also add now adultwork wich is paying the models 65% and skyprivate ,,, if you ask me a good site that works with lj can be camcontacts they still pay the models 50% , and i guess from what ive read around, streamate. about camcontacts i worked there like 11 yars ago, was a good site, i had 2.45 per minute and bit more for one2one .. If you decide to try freemium sites for sure chaturbate, stripchat and mfc are the best ..
Awwwwwwwww you are way too sweet!!! Thank you so much for the very warm welcome!
Yes I been doing Streamate same time as Lj for a while now, but yes, was considering maybe one like you girls been talking, Camcontacts or Adultwork, as it could keep me busier on slower nights I guess, yet not having 3 busy free chat to follow up 3, keep only 2.
I will look into both and see. The best way to know is to try them I guess. As there's no free chat, its not like I'm loosing much anything by trying them :)
And yes, about freemium, I thought so. I do always wonder though how much an average model really manages to make with tips. I been on MFC almost a year, but that was back in 2009-2010! I was working there same ways as on Livejasmin, so only privates or group. My... its been so long. I wonder... does the site have changed at all? I guess so with the tip toy, as it changed most sites lol But besides that?

Thank you again for the info!!!

Reactions: anabeauty37
Adultwork is a UK site and they have options for texting, camming, selling videos, phone chat etc all in one. The traffic is a LOT lower than SM or other US or big cam sites, but the clients are more into a connection and chatting is a large part of camming there, which I love. I talk 75% of the time and play 25% of the time, whereas it is the opposite on Streamate and I have to take regular breaks so as not to actually hurt myself physically... which I did in my first week on Streamate, and that had not happened before in 18 months of camming lol.

You can be in group chat (paid and is clothed) and private chat (one on one- paid) and if you choose, you can always sit in free (you have to go into the settings and switch this on however), and clients get a maximum of 5 minutes to chat with you there, then get disconnected. That is so good as you then avoid freeloaders. I never use free though, I just am available for group and private and when it calls, I answer. They have their own broadcaster built into the site so no need to use skype. I am vanilla but there are a lot of kink and fetish seekers on it...my fellow Brits are rather kinky it seems.

Hope this helps!
Omg sweetie! I'm so sorry for the hard first week on had on Streamate! I dont know what's your rate/min, but personally, as I grew in popularity, I charged more $/ min and it did attract different types of members, and it did help me with this a lot, back in my early years. I do have a big ratio of talk privates on both livejasmin and Streamate, which is great and fun as it fluctuates a lot through my nights and weeks as far as what I do.

Thank you so much for your answer, it is very informative! I really appreciate it!

Omg ,. now i saw that livejasmin closed your account, i am in shock, i knew they are idiots and they dont care about noone else then themself,. but to close the best model they ever had account is the silliest thing ever! . You are the model with the most awards ever u bring to them,. not talking about biggest incomes, and the fact that you are an example for every new model they got, and they just bann you and forgot about all your hardwork, really hope this site will disspear .. hate the way they are treating the models . I know is hard to start somewhere else, you build your comunity there all this 12 y , guess u will try with a new nick name , anyway you are unique and people will see u in a second .. but yes u better prepare for a change becouse as u can see they can kick you out anytime :(
Thank you so much, you are really flattering me!! :blush:

My account was closed, suspended, closed again etc, and was gone from there fully for 3 months. Only way they would let me back was to change my name (their new name policy) which I did change for Ophelia. It took me a month to think it over before that move though. But I been back there since November 2020 or so, while keeping Streamate at the same time and as my new primary site. And it was mostly in order to still be available for my members that didn't find me on Streamate or disliked the site and other issues/glitches and reasons that made them not being willing or able to fully switch over there.

The name change is kind of a drag and insulting after growing the brand for so long, as I been LittleRedBunny over all the net and articles for years (well still am lol) and yay, will be complicating voting for any future awards :rolleyes:. But that's just extra dumb things to deal with :)

Starting over anywhere IS hard, and reason why I still keep my feet at LJ, because the 12 years of members I have close to me. But its not the same its not allowed to dance at all, do splits, do anything basically. So its not suitable for my style of camming anymore, and mostly good only because of my old members. Now that all models have to just sit, its not really interactive and interesting much anymore for the members, so the traffic got affected, which reflects in the earnings for models.

Streamate has been good for me, and usually busier than on LJ (besides my regular there). But due to many reasons, COVID included, I'm just used to be so much busier, and now even with 2 simultaneous sites, I'm far from being as busy as I used to. Reason why I'm checking out options :eyebrows:

And yes you're right, never put all your eggs in the same basket. Because no matter what, we seem to mostly all be dispensable :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It’s up and down everywhere since September. Nowhere has had consistency since the influx of new models and pandemic is starting to take affect in the industry.
That's what I thought. :cry:. We are still lucky compare many people, being able to still work and already having a job that is doable considering the circumstances. And the models that were doing it prior to the pandemic are most likely doing better than the ones giving it a try during the pandemic, while yes, sadly, making less in many cases.

Awwwwwwwww you are way too sweet!!! Thank you so much for the very warm welcome!
Yes I been doing Streamate same time as Lj for a while now, but yes, was considering maybe one like you girls been talking, Camcontacts or Adultwork, as it could keep me busier on slower nights I guess, yet not having 3 busy free chat to follow up 3, keep only 2.
I will look into both and see. The best way to know is to try them I guess. As there's no free chat, its not like I'm loosing much anything by trying them :)
And yes, about freemium, I thought so. I do always wonder though how much an average model really manages to make with tips. I been on MFC almost a year, but that was back in 2009-2010! I was working there same ways as on Livejasmin, so only privates or group. My... its been so long. I wonder... does the site have changed at all? I guess so with the tip toy, as it changed most sites lol But besides that?

Thank you again for the info!!!
Ill tell u in my case, usually did between 10000$ and 20000$ a month on chaturbate, beeing a soft model, i dont do free shows , only tease and topless and also in 4 hours online a day this money . So yes on freemium sites can do good money and way easier then pvts site, i dont know on mfc but on cb yes, without a lush, toy that is vibrating, hard to get tips , becouse is the way u can feel the guys :) but is fun, i like it :) About lj everyone is complaning, they must sit now like at that picture for id,,, all day long,,

Ill tell u in my case, usually did between 10000$ and 20000$ a month on chaturbate, beeing a soft model, i dont do free shows , only tease and topless and also in 4 hours online a day this money . So yes on freemium sites can do good money and way easier then pvts site, i dont know on mfc but on cb yes, without a lush, toy that is vibrating, hard to get tips , becouse is the way u can feel the guys :) but is fun, i like it :) About lj everyone is complaning, they must sit now like at that picture for id,,, all day long,,
Yes indeed, that is good! Do you have privates too? And/or most of the money still comes from special shows? The tips for the toys? I been told few times I would do great on Chaturbate, but I been really reluctant to steep my feet there so far :haha:. Maybe I'm a bit conservative and a pussy :giggle:

Yes indeed, that is good! Do you have privates too? And/or most of the money still comes from special shows? The tips for the toys? I been told few times I would do great on Chaturbate, but I been really reluctant to steep my feet there so far :haha:. Maybe I'm a bit conservative and a pussy :giggle:
7 years i didnnt alow pvts on cb :) was a princess! but now with over 100pages of naked models i had no options so yes i allow privates at 4.5$ a min plus spy mode active, making extra from spy always , but not more then 3. 5 pvts a day ,i dont take more . . If you decide to try freemium i suggest you chaturbate and stripchat togheter , if one day one is slower the other one is saving the day .

lol thank you! Do you actually really have it vibrating the whole time you're online? (kinda wondering here. I would feel weird having something inside me for hours, sticking out of me, and if it does vibrate all the time, desensitizing my poor little delicate thing there lol)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Omg sweetie! I'm so sorry for the hard first week on had on Streamate! I dont know what's your rate/min, but personally, as I grew in popularity, I charged more $/ min and it did attract different types of members, and it did help me with this a lot, back in my early years. I do have a big ratio of talk privates on both livejasmin and Streamate, which is great and fun as it fluctuates a lot through my nights and weeks as far as what I do.

Thank you so much for your answer, it is very informative! I really appreciate it!
Ah, you are so welcome, I am happy to help :). Ypu know, once I build my clients on Streamate I am definitely going to increase my rates. I am currently 4.99 pvt and 5.99 excl., but am thinking of 5.99 and 6.99 in a month, once I have bene on enough (taken a bit of an hiatus recently as been busy with life stuff). Appreciate your answer too!

lol thank you! Do you actually really have it vibrating the whole time you're online? (kinda wondering here. I would feel weird having something inside me for hours, sticking out of me, and if it does vibrate all the time, desensitizing my poor little delicate thing there lol)
is vibrating only when guys are tipping so u can react :) more faces you do more tips you get :p) lets hope you got tips all the time so your brain gonna vibrate non stop :_ :)

Ah, you are so welcome, I am happy to help :). Ypu know, once I build my clients on Streamate I am definitely going to increase my rates. I am currently 4.99 pvt and 5.99 excl., but am thinking of 5.99 and 6.99 in a month, once I have bene on enough (taken a bit of an hiatus recently as been busy with life stuff). Appreciate your answer too!
sounds like a good plan. some prefer lower rate and be busier, some prefer fewer pvts but more time in free. I personally charge 2S / min for excl. and most my pvt are excl. Since the % is low, it helps a bit. I hope it will work out well! How long you been on SM?
And good luck with the life stuff! Really! 🤗

you can find them here https://www.lovense.com/ usually we use lush, ( nora or domi ;) . everything that can buzz with tips :)
lol I get it :) Thank you!!! The ONE time I tried, the bluetooth coming with it was not working, so I was ah well, fuck this thing and tossed it away 😂

Yes indeed, though it's more golden than fiery red these days (hello aging lol), but ah thanks, yours is gorgeous! And lovely to meet you too! x
Ill have to check you out! I'm sure you're just beautiful and I doubt you look like you're aging lol

Ill have to check you out! I'm sure you're just beautiful and I doubt you look like you're aging lol
sounds like a good plan. some prefer lower rate and be busier, some prefer fewer pvts but more time in free. I personally charge 2S / min for excl. and most my pvt are excl. Since the % is low, it helps a bit. I hope it will work out well! How long you been on SM?
And good luck with the life stuff! Really! 🤗
Was that 2$ as in two dollars per min excl? Because that could be a good way of staying busy! I end up talking way too much in free chat (I am a chatterbox), and the guys always say they could listen to me all day....but that way I am making no money lol. I would love to be mega busy though so you know what? I'm going to try having very low excl. rates and see what happens. I am low on Adult Work, actually, and busy, so it does make sense to do that on SM too. I started SM in September, but didn;t get into it until November/december. And thanks, the life stuff is all starting to pan out nicely :) x And you too! x

an excammodel from jasmin just told me now that she is live on streamate and xlovecam and shes doing very well.. so guess xlovecam might be a good option also , they pay in euro .

Was that 2$ as in two dollars per min excl? Because that could be a good way of staying busy! I end up talking way too much in free chat (I am a chatterbox), and the guys always say they could listen to me all day....but that way I am making no money lol. I would love to be mega busy though so you know what? I'm going to try having very low excl. rates and see what happens. I am low on Adult Work, actually, and busy, so it does make sense to do that on SM too. I started SM in September, but didn;t get into it until November/december. And thanks, the life stuff is all starting to pan out nicely :) x And you too! x
oops I made a mistake! I meant I charge 2$/ min MORE in excl. sorry!!! My bad!

an excammodel from jasmin just told me now that she is live on streamate and xlovecam and shes doing very well.. so guess xlovecam might be a good option also , they pay in euro .
Yes I know them, but never tried working there tough.

Facial flex contraption?
It's a small contraption that has resistance bands on it and goes inside your mouth...You fully extend your mouth open, then close it, pushing back against the bands (and you can really feel it) kinda hard to explain but, a great video to see someone using it is on Ayn Los Angeles' channel (where I fist came across it). The video is called Facial Flex: All Natural Work out, and she has another video where she is sat on the beach showing how she uses it (Facial Flex: Work out with me). She looks freakin amazing, and has been using it 13 years.

It is like working out your face. I have been using it since April and yep, it works! Was considering fillers before but now definitely don't need to. I use it 6 days a week for about 4-5 mins a time (they say just 2 mins a say but I always do more). It also lifts the boobs/decollatage area too, due to the movement. My boobs are also perkier. Win win. Honestly cannot recommend it enough. Bought one for my mum, Aunt, friends etc. I would use the highest resistance bands as soon as you can (forget the 1 bands- pah!).

It took me about 3 months of use to see differences (you have to be patient and disciplined) and it has really just sculpted and added tone to my face. I have not yet succumbed to botox or fillers or any procedure, and I am 40 this year. I was considering getting stuff done because my face felt like it was losing volume.
For me, this is perfect. I am happy with how it has created some awesome cheekbones too :).
I get mistaken for 25-27 on cam and get ID'd all the time.

I tell everyone to get one as I think they are amazing!

Sorry to take the thread off topic there! But I would actually site it as a useful beauty tool for camming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.