AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Problem converting tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 28, 2024
Hi guys!
Having some problem in converting tokens to cash..appears an error and says to contact support, it never happened to me before.. Support team is taking a lot to answer( they’re usually super fast), been 3 days with no answer..
Does anyone know what the problem is?
My username is yours_anastasia

Maybe @punker barbie can you help please?🙏

Hi guys!
Having some problem in converting tokens to cash..appears an error and says to contact support, it never happened to me before.. Support team is taking a lot to answer( they’re usually super fast), been 3 days with no answer..
Does anyone know what the problem is?
My username is yours_anastasia

Maybe @punker barbie can you help please?🙏
problem solved guys and for anyone that may experience that in the future, in my case it was because of the high amount of tips received in a short time, it turned on the red flag for the possibility of fraudulent tippers..
All good now, support answered and account working well again :)
Hope this helps someone in the future if this happens

Upvote 0