AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Problem creating account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2023
I have tried to create an account and it tells me that it has been rejected for having an existing account, the only account I have worked with was created by my previous study, but I do not have access to email, I spoke to support and they told me that they have sent a password new but I do not have the data to access the mail, what can I do? Should I create a new account, try again or talk to support so they can help me recover my old account?

If you studio hasnt released you, you cannot create a new account.

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
I have tried to create an account and it tells me that it has been rejected for having an existing account, the only account I have worked with was created by my previous study, but I do not have access to email, I spoke to support and they told me that they have sent a password new but I do not have the data to access the mail, what can I do? Should I create a new account, try again or talk to support so they can help me recover my old account?
Yes exactly as AudiTwo says. I hope it's not the agency under which you worked Internetmodeling?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.