AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

problem?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, about 2 hours ago the chat was lost and for at least some of the time over the next 30 mins, tips weren't being received by the model whose room I was in.
I was writing to her via dm about losing the chat function and user lists, and she confirmed some of the recent tips I sent had not reached her.
Then after a while she said new tips appeared in her balance but she had no tip noises or alerts. Then all of a sudden, back to normal.
But even then, as a viewer, my displayed tip balances were varying wildly (both up and down) in between every new tip sent.
Going to be hard to determine if any models have missed out on receiving any tips sent........ and at least recommend viewers who had issues check their token history to make sure they haven't 'lost' any.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.