AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Server technical problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysticgirlbluee

Cam Model
Feb 28, 2020
Twitter Username
@florabluee
Chaturbate Username
mysticgirlblue
Hi guys, how are you? I have a Colombian model colleague, and I'm in Brazil, she was having serious transmission problems and claimed it was chaturbate, I thought it was her internet, until it started happening to me this week, my internet is always very good on other sites, but chaturbate complains about bad transmission with low kbps, as soon as I start a private show, the connection drops, the user calls me again and 2 or 3 minutes into the show it drops again, repeatedly, in addition NOBODY comes into my room these days, I am left with 1 ANONYMOUS user at most, how is this for you?

Hi guys, how are you? I have a Colombian model colleague, and I'm in Brazil, she was having serious transmission problems and claimed it was chaturbate, I thought it was her internet, until it started happening to me this week, my internet is always very good on other sites, but chaturbate complains about bad transmission with low kbps, as soon as I start a private show, the connection drops, the user calls me again and 2 or 3 minutes into the show it drops again, repeatedly, in addition NOBODY comes into my room these days, I am left with 1 ANONYMOUS user at most, how is this for you?
I dont hve problems with kbps but also nobody comes today. Yesterday was pretty good but today also have feeling that something was not ok. im from Poland

Reactions: Mysticgirlbluee
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.