AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account is still banned !

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2023
Chaturbate Username
Fuckableangel
Hello again @punker barbie

My name is Nicol (fuckableangel on Cb), i write you again about my account on Chaturbate. My problem still persists. I can't convince anyone from the staff that I didn't know that I violated the rules in a private show..I have been working for more than 10 years on this site, I have not had any problem until now, or any warning..​

I tried to send emails, to discuss, maybe to be penalized, but to get a chance. I repeat, I have been working on chaturbate for more than 10 years. Nobody wants to talk to me. I'm not a top model, probably that's why, and I'm asking you, because I notice that you're the only person who really helps us.
Please help me to reopen my account. We all have problems, I'm trying to support and raise my child alone, and at the moment I can't manage to be ok.

I waited for a while, I thought that maybe they would change their mind, but it still can't be. The only hope is you @punker barbie ..
I will pray to God day and night for you and your soul, you are the only person who really helps us in these situations.
Maybe we were wrong, but we all deserve a chance. We are human and we make mistakes, that's how we were made in this world, to make mistakes and no one is perfect.
Please, don't send me to support. They won't help me reopen my account.
I apologize for my English, I hope you understood what I wrote, and I hope with all my heart to receive a positive answer from you. Good health and success in what you do.

Thank you again @punker barbie 🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
Hello again @punker barbie

My name is Nicol (fuckableangel on Cb), i write you again about my account on Chaturbate. My problem still persists. I can't convince anyone from the staff that I didn't know that I violated the rules in a private show..I have been working for more than 10 years on this site, I have not had any problem until now, or any warning..​

I tried to send emails, to discuss, maybe to be penalized, but to get a chance. I repeat, I have been working on chaturbate for more than 10 years. Nobody wants to talk to me. I'm not a top model, probably that's why, and I'm asking you, because I notice that you're the only person who really helps us.
Please help me to reopen my account. We all have problems, I'm trying to support and raise my child alone, and at the moment I can't manage to be ok.

I waited for a while, I thought that maybe they would change their mind, but it still can't be. The only hope is you @punker barbie ..
I will pray to God day and night for you and your soul, you are the only person who really helps us in these situations.
Maybe we were wrong, but we all deserve a chance. We are human and we make mistakes, that's how we were made in this world, to make mistakes and no one is perfect.
Please, don't send me to support. They won't help me reopen my account.
I apologize for my English, I hope you understood what I wrote, and I hope with all my heart to receive a positive answer from you. Good health and success in what you do.

Thank you again @punker barbie 🙏🙏🙏
What was the reason given for the ban?

Upvote 0
Hello @Fuckableangel I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20901319
Yes, they answered. But they do not want to understand that I did not know what intentions he has a private show.
I did not know. It was a mistake, I did not even realize. But I could get a warning and the first mistake in 10 years. Please, can you help me regain my account?
I can also put a money stop for a while. It does not matter what kind of punishment they receive. But I want a chance.. please @punker barbie , You are my last chance.!!!

Upvote 0
I read your messages here and still can't understand why they banned you. You were like.. role-playing in the nazi topic?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.