AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Project Runway US Season 12

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of sad, although not surprising, to see Helen go. I liked her, too. Her youth finally showed, but she certainly is talented. I've been surprised a lot this season, though. Bradon came out of nowhere, and I've never really "gotten" Alexandria. I'd be most happy if Dom wins it. But as a commented to a friend recently, I'm not really emotionally invested in any of them this season. What happens happens.

Reactions: JessicaWolf
I felt bad for Tim .. all those stitches!!!

Helen was cool at the start but .... the collection that sent her home was so god awful to me. Like AWFUL awful.

The first time i've ever connected with alexandria all damn season was when they went back to her school and the dolls those kids made were adorable. She seems so... awkward most of the time. I don't like her clothes tho :/

Miss_Lollipop said:
I felt bad for Tim .. all those stitches!!!

Helen was cool at the start but .... the collection that sent her home was so god awful to me. Like AWFUL awful.

The first time i've ever connected with alexandria all damn season was when they went back to her school and the dolls those kids made were adorable. She seems so... awkward most of the time. I don't like her clothes tho :/

I agree ... Alexandria looked comfortable and natural around those children. Must be her element.

Really an excellent cast for this all-star season with several that I really like and at least two I enjoy not liking -- if that makes sense! And a boat load of talent. Should be fun.

All-stars was good last night. Amazing amount of talent and a wide variety of personalities in this cast. Most interesting thing about first show was that a man came back to the show as a woman. Andy is now Ari. But Ari is also gone -- first one eliminated. This show would actually embrace her transition, so I'm not suggesting that had anything to do with her elimination. She just fucked up the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.